We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

He's covertly trolling, that's why. This is a DOLPHINS forum, not a BILLS forum. He's just looking for all of us to give him re-assurance about how good the Bills are in his mind. That's all he wants.

Edit: At least the Packers guy who comes on this forum talks about the Dolphins still. This guy doesn't do that, he just wants to post stuff about the Bills. He doesn't belong on a Dolphins forum.
Do you want Bills fans to come here to talk about the Dolphins or are they coming here to get another team's perspective on the team he follows? Obviously in this situation it's the latter.

Easy solution for you and those like you. Put him on ignore and stop whining about it if you don't want to read what he writes. You aren't the forum police.

You're missing the irony of getting pissed that he's wasting your time by having to read Bills posts by him and then wasting your own time writing post after post complaining about it.

No one is going to nitpick your throws when you play MVP caliber football every week.

Tua is not there yet. So people will dissect his play. Just how it goes.
ppl don't even nitpickj other qbs that aren't better than Tua tho. It's because of the goofy narrative. Yeah zach wilson has a strong arm, but I don't feel ppl nitpick any underthrow from him. They may for an inaccurate pass or interception or dumb decision, but for that. When even mahomes had underthrows for Hill. I get it for mahomes, he's a top qb, but wilson hasn't proved anything.

Do you want Bills fans to come here to talk about the Dolphins or are they coming here to get another team's perspective on the team he follows? Obviously in this situation it's the latter.

Easy solution for you and those like you. Put him on ignore and stop whining about it if you don't want to read what he writes. You aren't the forum police.

You're missing the irony of getting pissed that he's wasting your time by having to read Bills posts by him and then wasting your own time writing post after post complaining about it.
Ok Dad, but you're missing the point. This forum is not about giving a perspective on the Bills, it's about giving a perspective on the Dolphins.

And actually I didn't realize that ignore button existed. This is a godsend, thank you.

They play Tennessee next week. See if they can stop Derrick Henry. Also week one never shows who the Team is really, you only know until after week four.
I think bills will win that game tho. They might slow down henry because the lack of threat they feel from passing game. Bills have a good secondary and titans don't have aj brown anymore, so less dynamic wrs and now more asked from tannehill, who is an alright qb. He's not one that will carry the team on his back. I think bills will focus on slowing henry and challenging tannehill to beat them without star wrs the titans don't have now.

Man, so there is a moment where every Qb in their drop and has to make a decision when pressure collapses around him.

1) stare down the ole barrel and release at the very last second.

2) collapse and fall down

3) have a sixth sense that it’s collapsing before it actually does and Abort the play and run strait up the gut.

If you watched Allen last nite you will see him pick 3 often

Ok Dad, but you're missing the point. This forum is not about giving a perspective on the Bills, it's about giving a perspective on the Dolphins.

And actually I didn't realize that ignore button existed. This is a godsend, thank you.
Still, the reality is the Mods allow him to be here. He's been here much longer than you and I. The handful of people whining about him being here isn't doing a thing but cluttering the board with all of us bitching about something that's not changing.

Only watched 1H and 1st half of 3Q. Appeared to me Rams receivers were frequently open but Stafford didn't have much time. Bills secondary seemed to have problems with quick fast guys (e.g., Kupp). Conversely, lack of Rams pass rush made Allen look comfortable.
I think rams weren't taking what was given too. They nitpick tua because of the short quick passes but tua can make reads fast and his quick release get it out. Move the ball down the field, wear the bills down and at some point deep shots may be available. Rams have talented wrs, kupp is a beast. But like some have said, the rams don't have the speed to threaten all over the field. These short passes the bills allowed for rams could be big plays for miami with hill or waddle catching the ball. Erick is not fast, but he seems very good after the catch. He's shifty and quick and seems to be good at breaking tackles, so could get big runs with short or intermediate passes also even though he's not a burner

ppl don't even nitpickj other qbs that aren't better than Tua tho. It's because of the goofy narrative. Yeah zach wilson has a strong arm, but I don't feel ppl nitpick any underthrow from him. They may for an inaccurate pass or interception or dumb decision, but for that. When even mahomes had underthrows for Hill. I get it for mahomes, he's a top qb, but wilson hasn't proved anything.
Sorry man, but you’re way off. People don’t nitpick Zach Wilson because all he gets is straight hate. No one likes him or his game. People don’t nitpick Mahomes under throw because he’s literally THE BEST quarterback in the NFL.

The difference is Tua has his legion of die hard supporters coupled with the **** scenario he was thrown into and the potential he could have for success.

***Tua is still unknown and that’s why he gets dissected. Because there is something to talk about. ***

Mahomes is a known quantity. What is there to dissect other than “is he the #1 or #2 best QB in the NFL?”

Bills were a SB favorite going into the season. That isn’t changing any time soon. The Rams will be lucky to get back to the playoffs. They have Matt Stafford - and he doesn’t have the A+ talent around him this year that he needs to be a little better than mediocre

Plus, The lambs OL looked mediocre.

Wonder how much was due to Whitworth (OLT) retiring?

A hit running is no different than a Hit in the pocket. Actually those pockets hits tend to be even more violent.

I am not worried about him being injured the game of football that happens at times. I do not agree with Dorsey calling designed runs when the game was clearly in hand.
Right. That's my issue. I love that Allen is physical and that's an added weapon. But just know when to use it.

Jump the routes on Allen and you will get INT. He locks in on receivers but his arm is so strong that you have to anticipate cuts by receivers. CBs need to be in the film room.
He can be streaky and, yes, I've noted that as well.

Buffalo definitely is a super bowl contender, but I also think it's bad news if Allen is the leading rusher.

He's covertly trolling, that's why. This is a DOLPHINS forum, not a BILLS forum. He's just looking for all of us to give him re-assurance about how good the Bills are in his mind. That's all he wants.

Edit: At least the Packers guy who comes on this forum talks about the Dolphins still. This guy doesn't do that, he just wants to post stuff about the Bills. He doesn't belong on a Dolphins forum.
Just ignore him then, if his presence is causing you so much grief.

Back
Top Bottom