We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

No one really thinks that is happening. Maybe a 12 year kid without football knowledge that roots for the team.
Realistic goal will be 10 wins and sneak in as a wildcard.
True, but once a team gets in the playoffs, it can be anyone's game. Sure the top teams or one of them will more likely get to superbowl. But sometimes it's the team with the best momentum, not the best team. Remember the ny giants for both superbowls? And miami would be playing with house money since they wouldn;t have the pressure or expectation placed on them to go further. It's all on the likes of the Bills, Bengals and chiefs or such teams. So basically the bills don't go to the superbowl even if they get to the playoffs or even afc championship game, it's a failure for bills. Whereas miami just getting to the playoffs is a success

Well went from hoping for this

ram punching bag GIF

To getting this

ram GIF by Dead Set on Life

Lazy, Bills were dominant!
You don’t actually believe this do you, Rams looked horrible. Sloppy game on both sides, I think 10 turnovers!
Further, Bills go nowhere b/c there coach is a complete idiot, I have been saying this for years. What kind of moron, up 21 points with 5min left in the game, calls an RPO for their star QB who ultimately runs the ball and gets hit by multiple players, it’s just ridiculous. Allen won’t make it to week 9 with that idiot coach, him and Chargers coach are worst in the league…,,

You don’t actually believe this do you, Rams looked horrible. Sloppy game on both sides, I think 10 turnovers!
Further, Bills go nowhere b/c there coach is a complete idiot, I have been saying this for years. What kind of moron, up 21 points with 5min left in the game, calls an RPO for their star QB who ultimately runs the ball and gets hit by multiple players, it’s just ridiculous. Allen won’t make it to week 9 with that idiot coach, him and Chargers coach are worst in the league…,,

Allen's been doing it for 4 years.. the last 3 without missing a game. Most of the actual research shows "running" QBs are actually injured less than "pocket" QBs. The examples that are generally brought up like Cam Newton were injured in the pocket or on fluke plays.

Newton, for example, suffered his shoulder injury trying to make a tackle on an interception and his foot injury in the pocket trying to evade a sack. RGIII, for another example, suffered the injury that "made him suck" was a non-contact injury that came on him attempting to recover a fumble..

There's quite a few studies actually if you're interested:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6702781/

About the only data point that goes in favor of "pocket" guys that run the least (Manning, Brady) is that some of the more recent ones have played 18-20 years compared to the "running" guys who play about 13-15 (You can make an argument for 12-13 based on "suck" criteria where an injury has reduced their ability to run).

I'm afraid that if we want to beat Allen that hoping for an injury or the culmination of multiple hits to "catch up to him" isn't a reasonable endeavor. It seems much more reasonable to hope that the new staff can find a way to reduce the points scored or increase the points we score so at the end of the game, the Dolphins have more points than they do.

Allen's been doing it for 4 years.. the last 3 without missing a game. Most of the actual research shows "running" QBs are actually injured less than "pocket" QBs. The examples that are generally brought up like Cam Newton were injured in the pocket or on fluke plays.

Newton, for example, suffered his shoulder injury trying to make a tackle on an interception and his foot injury in the pocket trying to evade a sack. RGIII, for another example, suffered the injury that "made him suck" was a non-contact injury that came on him attempting to recover a fumble..

About the only data point that goes in favor of "pocket" guys that run the least (Manning, Brady) is that some of the more recent ones have played 18-20 years compared to the "running" guys who play about 13-15 (You can make an argument for 12-13 based on "suck" criteria where an injury has reduced their ability to run).

I'm afraid that if we want to beat Allen that hoping for an injury or the culmination of multiple hits to "catch up to him" isn't a reasonable endeavor. It seems much more reasonable to hope that the new staff can find a way to reduce the points scored or increase the points we score so at the end of the game, the Dolphins have more points than they do.
That's bs if that were true, there wouldn't be an issue for longevity for running qbs. Most rb qbs have shorter careers because of the hits they take when running down the field. Otherwise, you'd see pocket qbs have their longevity diminished as fast. But it's the running qbs where the hits accumulate and qbs get dinged up more who run. If I was a bills fan, I wouldn't like Allen doing run plays when it's not necessary. Oh well, we'll see

That's bs if that were true, there wouldn't be an issue for longevity for running qbs. Most rb qbs have shorter careers because of the hits they take when running down the field. Otherwise, you'd see pocket qbs have their longevity diminished as fast. But it's the running qbs where the hits accumulate and qbs get dinged up more who run. If I was a bills fan, I wouldn't like Allen doing run plays when it's not necessary. Oh well, we'll see

Who are these "running QBs" with shortened careers you're referencing?

Nice post. Sorry to see it followed up with the post, “nah man I think you are lying”. Lol

Didn’t see much of the game but I can tell you that Allen guy is a SCRUB.

Sorry just calling it like I see it or how trolls on here tell me to view the game. He under threw Diggs by 10 yards, only scrubs who don’t belong in the league do that! I mean he was wide open. I don’t care about the rest of the game he threw two picks and wildly under threw a wiiiiide open guy. He is a bust!

This was the same thing as the Miami games last year. Final score doesn’t really tell the story, lackluster o line play and not able to generate offense means bills get the ball a ton wear out a D and score two touchdowns in the last 7 minutes to take it from a 7-10 point win to a 21-24 point win.

Let’s hope thefirst two weeks allow Miami to gel, correct issues and let’s throw haymakers week 3.
I see Allen hate got some of ya in your feelings. You said Allen is a scrub. lol......Allen has 5 incomplete passes for the game 2 of which were drops and now he is a scrub. There has really NEVER been a QB like Josh Allen.

Bills should have put up 50 on the RAMS. Im still waiting for TUA to win a big game in the NFL. Tyreek and crew cannot help TUA from being Mid

I see Allen hate got some of ya in your feelings. You said Allen is a scrub. lol......Allen has 5 incomplete passes for the game 2 of which were drops and now he is a scrub. There has really NEVER been a QB like Josh Allen.

Bills should have put up 50 on the RAMS. Im still waiting for TUA to win a big game in the NFL. Tyreek and crew cannot help TUA from being Mid
Kyle Maclachlan Reaction GIF by CBS

Back
Top Bottom