We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

Oh, I'm not arguing that they would be wise to decrease his running. I'm just saying that I see a lot of people on here thinking he'll get injured and I think that's a unlikely hope. If the Dolphins want the division, they're gonna have to take it.
May be relatively unlikely, but every time he runs and doesn't take the easy out, he increases the likelihood. I'd hate a Dolphins QB playing like that...its bad enough you have to deal with DL hits, sacks, etc., but to willingly beg for more? You better be immune to physical damage.

They run Allen on lead power it’s the play calling as much as it is the qb mindset.

The way he carries the ball also makes it opportunistic for the D. Miami just has never fared well against mobile QBs except a few like Cam, Sanchez and Vinny.

1662831389827.png

May be relatively unlikely, but every time he runs and doesn't take the easy out, he increases the likelihood. I'd hate a Dolphins QB playing like that...its bad enough you have to deal with DL hits, sacks, etc., but to willingly beg for more? You better be immune to physical damage.
I just don't think the data supports that. There's more injuries "per play" on QBs in the pocket. It's not a zero sum that if a QB "doesn't run" that he doesn't take a hit. I thought Stafford took way worse hits than Allen did in that game.

Because he is being ridiculous, I could see Dolphins winning the Superbowl in a few years but winning the Superbowl in the first year with a new head coach, new players, and new scheme is unrealistic
Cool...but who cares if he has high hopes and its not realistic? Let him dream and believe! I didn't think after beating the **** out of the Pats back in the day they would go on and be SB champs that year, and there's conspiracy theories about it since it was after 9/11, but it happened.

I just don't think the data supports that. There's more injuries "per play" on QBs in the pocket. It's not a zero sum that if a QB "doesn't run" that he doesn't take a hit. I thought Stafford took way worse hits than Allen did in that game.
Whiplash is a mother though…and Allen had a few…just unnecessary risk IMO.

Ya he's kind of ****y about it, I would be too in all honesty if I were him. He's got it down to a science. He can just see over everybody so its a massive advantage.

Make no mistake about it, the Rams aren't a good team right now. Nor do I think they will be by seasons end. Leonard Floyd blows. Jaelen Phillips is the opposite.....so we have that going for us.

Like you said Birdmond, you gotta hit that kid. You gotta drag him down in the pocket, bodies all around. Not trying to injure the guy, but when your playing pain free all the time, your getting the Tom Brady treatment at that point just standing back there with a clean pocket.

Lastly, Jevon Holland.

I actually think Tindall is going to grow into that role and eventually teach Allen a lesson. I see him putting on 15 pounds of muscle and still being the fastest LB in the NFL.

I don't know. Seifert, Kubiak and Gruden did it. I'm not sure there's any metric that says you're more likely to win a SB in year two, three or whatever of a given regime. It's all about having a team that's good enough to make the playoffs as often as possible. The more times you get there, the better the odds that you'll get the bounces one of those years.
Most rookie coaches don't adopt a playoff team, let alone a SB caliber team.

Do I need a disclaimer that says "THIS IS SATIRE" or what?

Try and keep up, guys.
Well if that really helps you sleep at night. Please explain oh wise one why you think it is satire when it's always said about him. I'll wait.

Just because you noddle arm qb turns 9 routes into comebacks doesn't mean it's not a few qbs that have unworldly strong arms

Last edited:
Well if that really helps you sleep at night. Please explain oh wise one why you think it is satire when it's always said about him. I'll wait.

Just because you noddle arm qb turns 9 routes into comebacks doesn't mean it's not a few qbs that have unworldly strong arms
Doubling down on this no shame that you didn't get it thing, eh?

I see Allen hate got some of ya in your feelings. You said Allen is a scrub. lol......Allen has 5 incomplete passes for the game 2 of which were drops and now he is a scrub. There has really NEVER been a QB like Josh Allen.

Bills should have put up 50 on the RAMS. Im still waiting for TUA to win a big game in the NFL. Tyreek and crew cannot help TUA from being Mid

I’m still waiting for you to post something meaningful and worthwhile.

I don’t suspect it’s coming anytime soon. It’s pretty clear to me the reason why.

The last sentence is spot on. We don’t have qb offset nor do we have an offense that ask for one scheme wise. Point blank period we got to be able to run the ball with success if we gonna beat Buffalo with anything on the line.

And look that’s not really a knock on tua 90 percent of the league doesn’t have a qb offset for Josh allen now if not more.

It’s just I was hoping tua would be that. To maximize his ceiling as a player and our long term outlook.
How do you know he won't? There has to be or was very good talent he had or he wouldn't have been touted highly. Nor a top 5 qb pick. You don't get there with just intangibles. I mean scouts saw what was on tape and liked things alot plus his mental game. But a qb isn't going that high or shouldn't if he's average with physical talent. A qb doesn't have to be as physically talented as the other qb to offset. Josh allen is more talented than Drew Brees, but a drew Brees in his early 30s with saints would equalize Allen, from Brees production and how well he played. I mean, I Joe montana wasn't close imo to marino's physical talent, ability and production, yet look how things went when marino played against montana

Back
Top Bottom