We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're All Rams Fans Tonight - Bills Suck

Well, the Bills are beasts. No doubt.

I'm still a Homer and Phins will still take it all.

But I would feel a lot more comfortable had the Phins made a strong push for Roquan Smith.

I said it before, he could literally be diferrence between 2 losses and a 1st round exit in the playoffs
Or
A 1-1, even 2-0 record and true contenders.

I still believe the Phins will take it. But our current LB crew won't be the reason why IMO. Allen will run all over them
Take it all meaning what? The division or the Superbowl or both?

The AFC is loaded at qb for the next decade plus. It is very likely the top four qbs in the nfl will be in the afc. Allen, Mahomes, Herbert and Burrow. Winning a championship is going to be a monumental challenge unless Tua takes a big leap in performance . I hope Cristobal can bring the hurricanes back because I am tired of not enjoying football as much as fans of the best teams.

ppl don't even nitpickj other qbs that aren't better than Tua tho. It's because of the goofy narrative. Yeah zach wilson has a strong arm, but I don't feel ppl nitpick any underthrow from him. They may for an inaccurate pass or interception or dumb decision, but for that. When even mahomes had underthrows for Hill. I get it for mahomes, he's a top qb, but wilson hasn't proved anything.
Because its a short list

Really bad news...the Bills are playing like a herd of buffs -- once they get rolling you're gonna get stampeded.

Allen is such a freak. Playing like a FB in the open field. Seems inevitable he takes a nasty shot.

But for now he's like the Terminator. Destroying you via the pass or run -- and embarrassing folks along the way.
Allen has certainly evolved into a top tier QB. Keeps getting better and better. Huge difference between his 1st year and now.

Another thing not to overlook. The Bills defense is very good and appears to have an abundance of pass rushers. I think they could make a run at the Trophy.

Allen has certainly evolved into a top tier QB. Keeps getting better and better. Huge difference between his 1st year and now.

Another thing not to overlook. The Bills defense is very good and appears to have an abundance of pass rushers. I think they could make a run at the Trophy.
Some of those passes he completed last night were risky as hell, but he has the velocity to make it work, except the underthrow for the TD to Diggs...that was just plain luck. I hope he tries that play against us...he'll just be padding X's stats.

But dude's a beast. Big, strong, rocket-arm, accuracy improving every year...hate to see it. They got to be the odds-on favorite to win the Super Bowl this year.

No I have. During the free agency period you came here strictly to blow the signing of Von Miller, and you were an enthusiastic poster in that thread. That was until the Armstead signing and the Hill trade, then you just disappeared...

I'm all for friendly banter amongst rivals, but damn man all you do is post Bills propaganda. It's extremely annoying.
Guess you should read more of my posts instead of being annoyed when I do mention the Bills you may just learn a bit.

Ok Dad, but you're missing the point. This forum is not about giving a perspective on the Bills, it's about giving a perspective on the Dolphins.

And actually I didn't realize that ignore button existed. This is a godsend, thank you.
Very honest question. Why would I talk about the Dolphins in a Rams and Bills thread. If you want my Dolphins takes read some of the other threads that are about the Dolphins. #Justsaying

Well went from hoping for this

ram punching bag GIF

To getting this

ram GIF by Dead Set on Life

Lazy, Bills were dominant!

Back
Top Bottom