Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!!

so you think Brandon was some innocent guy as his wife tried to stab him? pretend he is a Jet and let me know how you really feel?

That turd is a SB MVP and nearly helped us get to a SB. The biggest moment of Holmes career was cathcing the winning pass in a SB and being named MVP, the biggest moment in marshall's career is winning Pro Bowl MVP.

NFL accomplishments have nothing to do with character. Both have problems, but even you have to admit that Holmes has had more recently. The only thing Marshall has been in the news for is the stabbing incident. No one knows the details of what happened. You can think what you want, but it is just speculation. It has been well publicized why Holmes got thrown out of the huddle.

NFL accomplishments have nothing to do with character. Both have problems, but even you have to admit that Holmes has had more recently. The only thing Marshall has been in the news for is the stabbing incident. No one knows the details of what happened. You can think what you want, but it is just speculation. It has been well publicized why Holmes got thrown out of the huddle.

Both absolutely have issues, I don't pretend that Holmes doesn't have issues like some are pretending Marshall doesn't. Holmes' issues haven't resulted in seeing a friend get killed(at least not that I am aware of), Holmes hasn't been involved w/ police an astounding # of times. Sure Holmes quit on his time like Marshall did at the end of '10.

BOTH guys are immensely talented, I think Marshall has even more talent to work w/ but both guys have their issues.

so you think Brandon was some innocent guy as his wife tried to stab him? pretend he is a Jet and let me know how you really feel?

That turd is a SB MVP and nearly helped us get to a SB. The biggest moment of Holmes career was cathcing the winning pass in a SB and being named MVP, the biggest moment in marshall's career is winning Pro Bowl MVP.
Again with the was. Stop living in the past. Holmes is a turd. He is selfish, his team mates don't like him and he is a huge part of the Jets collapse in 2011. Marshall finally had good QB play and played well and has been fine since he got here. He is all grown up now unlike Holmes.

You choose to continue living in the 2009-2010 years because it's easier then realizing just what the Jets have become. Garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

As well as how he split the Locker Room (Which the FO rewards him with a new contract)
As well as why Putzburgh wanted nothing to do with him
As well as why he was arrested after a flight
As well as why he missed part of last season.............

Look at it this way. It is indeed a sign of shear desperation by Fatasuarus Rex. They know this dirtbag divided the locker room, many players have come out and said as much....yet they reward him with a new contract. They have no other options, and I think its great!!!!

:lol:There's a reason the Steelers were willing to part w/ a SBMVP for a box of dildos

:lol:Jets blowing their wad on a team cancer

:lol:junc

lol at Junc trying to compare the two. Marshall has his off field issues, but he's no cancer on the field. Santonio is, while also having off field issues. And Marshall is much better than Holmes has ever and will ever be.

Again with the was. Stop living in the past. Holmes is a turd. He is selfish, his team mates don't like him and he is a huge part of the Jets collapse in 2011. Marshall finally had good QB play and played well and has been fine since he got here. He is all grown up now unlike Holmes.

You choose to continue living in the 2009-2010 years because it's easier then realizing just what the Jets have become. Garbage.

Marshall is like a Jason Taylor on the field, great when the moments are small but shrinks as the moments get bigger. Holmes and marshall are BOTh idiots but one makes big play after big play, one WON a SB w/ maybe the greatest catch in SB history, one helped a 2nd team to the brink of the SB and the other has never seen a playoff game.

Holmes is a nitwit, I know this but to pretend like Barndon Marshall is some great guy is laughable. Holmes isn't involved w/ the police every year, Holmes wasn't supposedly the target the night a friend was shot and killed. Was Holmes a bad teammate last year? Of course but he's not constantly involved w/ police and he makes big plays to win big games.

As well as how he split the Locker Room (Which the FO rewards him with a new contract)
As well as why Putzburgh wanted nothing to do with him
As well as why he was arrested after a flight
As well as why he missed part of last season.............

Look at it this way. It is indeed a sign of shear desperation by Fatasuarus Rex. They know this dirtbag divided the locker room, many players have come out and said as much....yet they reward him with a new contract. They have no other options, and I think its great!!!!

-when did they award him a new contract after this past season?
-Pitt had to make a choice, they were deep at WR and their QB was in more trouble than the WR so they got rid of the WR(why do you think denver let Marshall go?)
-at least his fight(I am unaware of any arrest for a fight by the way) didn't result in a friend getting murdered, right?
-he played 16 games last season.

:lol:There's a reason the Steelers were willing to part w/ a SBMVP for a box of dildos

:lol:Jets blowing their wad on a team cancer

:lol:junc

Of course there is, who said there wasn't? Just like there was a reason Ryan Fitzpatrick became a Bill- b/c he sucks. There's reasons for everything, do you think Denver gives up an immense talent like Marshall if they weren't tired of his act? the difference w/ Holmes is he won Pitt a SB and they had problems w/t he QB so they had to get rid of someone and it wasn't going to be Ben(rightfully so).

lol at Junc trying to compare the two. Marshall has his off field issues, but he's no cancer on the field. Santonio is, while also having off field issues. And Marshall is much better than Holmes has ever and will ever be.

If Holmes is a cancer how come he has a SB MVP and very nearly reached a 2nd w/ a 2nd team while the grat teammate Marshall(who reportedly got a teammate killed) has never sniffed a playoff game even though every year we'd hear how great den was supposed to be and now the same w/ Miami?

Marshall is like a Jason Taylor on the field, great when the moments are small but shrinks as the moments get bigger. Holmes and marshall are BOTh idiots but one makes big play after big play, one WON a SB w/ maybe the greatest catch in SB history, one helped a 2nd team to the brink of the SB and the other has never seen a playoff game.

Holmes is a nitwit, I know this but to pretend like Barndon Marshall is some great guy is laughable. Holmes isn't involved w/ the police every year, Holmes wasn't supposedly the target the night a friend was shot and killed. Was Holmes a bad teammate last year? Of course but he's not constantly involved w/ police and he makes big plays to win big games.

-when did they award him a new contract after this past season?
-Pitt had to make a choice, they were deep at WR and their QB was in more trouble than the WR so they got rid of the WR(why do you think denver let Marshall go?)
-at least his fight(I am unaware of any arrest for a fight by the way) didn't result in a friend getting murdered, right?
-he played 16 games last season.

Of course there is, who said there wasn't? Just like there was a reason Ryan Fitzpatrick became a Bill- b/c he sucks. There's reasons for everything, do you think Denver gives up an immense talent like Marshall if they weren't tired of his act? the difference w/ Holmes is he won Pitt a SB and they had problems w/t he QB so they had to get rid of someone and it wasn't going to be Ben(rightfully so).

If Holmes is a cancer how come he has a SB MVP and very nearly reached a 2nd w/ a 2nd team while the grat teammate Marshall(who reportedly got a teammate killed) has never sniffed a playoff game even though every year we'd hear how great den was supposed to be and now the same w/ Miami?

I'll answer the Denver question. Because McDaniels thought he was the next Belichick. He came into Denver expecting everyone to bow down to him because he came from the Belichick coaching tree. He tried to run Denver like it was the Patriots, and those who didn't like it he got rid of. Aka: Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I'll answer the Denver question. Because McDaniels thought he was the next Belichick. He came into Denver expecting everyone to bow down to him because he came from the Belichick coaching tree. He tried to run Denver like it was the Patriots, and those who didn't like it he got rid of. Aka: Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.

so you think it was all McDaniels? You don't think all the off field activity had anything to do w/ it? Marshall is an elite talent, you don't give up on guys like that easily. McDaniels may have played a role and he may have been right? Chi w/ Cutler has one playoff win since the trade and Den w/o Cutler and Marshall has one playoff win while Marshall is still seraching for his first playoff app.

so you think it was all McDaniels? You don't think all the off field activity had anything to do w/ it? Marshall is an elite talent, you don't give up on guys like that easily. McDaniels may have played a role and he may have been right? Chi w/ Cutler has one playoff win since the trade and Den w/o Cutler and Marshall has one playoff win while Marshall is still seraching for his first playoff app.

If Shannahan would have stayed with Denver then Marshall and Cutler would most likely have been resigned to new contracts. Off field issues or not. But because he didn't stay anyone that butted heads with McDaniels either had to get with the program or get out. I am sure the Marshall trade happened in part because of his off field issues, I for one still don't like the trade, but McDaniels was the biggest reason. I am sure you can ask anyone else in these forums that live out here in Colorado and you will hear the same thing.

Ask the Steelers. The team that made the Superbowl without him. The team that gave him away for a measly 5th round pick.

Ask the Steelers. The team that made the Superbowl without him. The team that gave him away for a measly 5th round pick.

They WON it w/ him(MVP) in 2008, they lost it w/o him.

Pitt had a surplus of WRs(they still do) and the negative publicity from Holmes and ben, they had to get rid of him and we are thankful they did.

They WON it w/ him(MVP) in 2008, they lost it w/o him.

Pitt had a surplus of WRs(they still do) and the negative publicity from Holmes and ben, they had to get rid of him and we are thankful they did.

so are we......love seeing him get his *** booted out of the huddle.

Junc, the only thing I have stated is Marshall has been fine since arriving in Miami. You really need to stop making assumptions and needless observations about the past when the subject is the present.

Junc, the only thing I have stated is Marshall has been fine since arriving in Miami. You really need to stop making assumptions and needless observations about the past when the subject is the present.

so he didn't provide any distractions w/ his latest domestic incident last year? you ca sayy he was innocent all you want but the guy is constantly involved w/ police regarding domestic problems.

Back
Top Bottom