What are the chances the dolphins will make the playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances the dolphins will make the playoffs?

What are the chances the dolphins make the playoffs this year?

• Total voters
Does anyone have the link to that statistical website that has up-to-date mathematical playoff chances of each team? It's a very clean-cut, excel-looking website.

P.S.: 0% chance. Don't need a website to know that.

Yeah they have a chance
like if a contagion sweeps through new york and new England and
those players have to be quarantined..
:crazy:

According to Football Outsiders, 1.1%

A lot of that has to do not with the Dolphins current record, but with the fact that the playoff scenario for the AFC is pretty crowded. NE and NY have over 70% chances, with Buffalo having over 50%. Baltimore and Pittsburgh are both over 60%. It's tough.

The Red Sox had a 99% chance to make the playoffs and look how that turned out. The Dolphins won't be making the playoffs this year, again, but 1% is pretty jerkoffish IMO.

[video=youtube;KX5jNnDMfxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA&noredirect=1[/video]

Here's another gem for those not committed to the S4L process. *Will post again after Moron-o gets fired.

[video=youtube;Dp0T0H9vD4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0T0H9vD4c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

so far 0 % think the dolphins will make the playoffs
3 people said still too early
more than 80 % of fin heaven thinks the dolphins have little to no chance at all..

sparano is going to need a miracle

so far 0 % think the dolphins will make the playoffs
3 people said still too early
more than 80 % of fin heaven thinks the dolphins have little to no chance at all..

sparano is going to need a miracle

I doubt Tony will be around to see our late season playoff charge.

I think we're going to see a different team after we win the first game... When we win that game is another animal...

They have exactly the same chance they had when the season started. I tried to tell you people then, this is not a team that is going to go better than .500, no way no how. At best we are 6-10, and that is a long shot. We had ZERO chance of making playoffs when season started and we still have ZERO chance of making playoffs. Get over it.

I'm willing to bet that the ONE person who voted that we'd still make the playoffs either did that as a joke, or won't admit that he truly thinks we'll make the playoffs.

This team management is terrible and won't be any better until they do a clean sweep from top to bottom. If Ross doesn't have the stones to manage the team, then get someone in here with football experience to do so.

Back
Top Bottom