What Coach Could Have Won With Tannehill? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Coach Could Have Won With Tannehill?

All I know is Tannehill is a coach killer. If anything comes of Gase in NY you can blame Tannehill. Screw Tannehill.

Probably would have done a better job of limiting his off script exposure. That I agree with.

none of us, even the haters were banging on this a few years ago, but as off script has become more prevalent in the nfl now...like college, this has shown to be a key ability of top QBs and tannehill's greatest weakness.

I'll never be able to think of Tannehill again without thinking of the nickname Awsi coined for him this afternoon: the Human Spare.

He was good during that 9 game stretch in 16. Timing of ball out of hand spot on etc.

But we didn’t get to see that qb in 18 so I get it. Kinda looked a little bit like a shell of his himself. Maybe some of it due to missing so much game speed time maybe some due to the shoulder etc but not the same qb.

And time has run out in Miami. Take the lions share of the blame and move on.

Tannehill is not an above average QB, but why couldn't the QB guru see that? Why did he not bring in a better backup with Ryan coming off of injury? Why did he choose Cutler when he did? Why did he not bring in another quality QB in his 3rd year if Ryan was so bad. Either Ryan was good and Gase sucked as a coach or Ryan was bad, but Gase couldn't see it to get another QB. You pick.

Mike Shanahan if you can win the AFC West with Jake F'n Plummer has your starting QB..

Back
Top Bottom