What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up?

Playmaker76

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ate-jets-interest-is-serious-bucs-may-be-out/

Asomugha day two update: Jets interest is serious, Bucs may be out

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 27, 2011, 9:57 AM EDT
nasomugha1e1311775022667-1.jpg
Getty ImagesNnamdi Asomugha’s first day on the sorta open market was relatively quiet. Expect that to change Wednesday.
From NFL Network’s Michael Lombardi:
“I keep hearing from well placed relible NFL sources that this Jet talk and Nmandi Asomugha is serious and I mean serious,” Lombardi wrote on Twitter.
A report from Mlive.com’s Tom Kowalski echoed the sentiment. Kowalski is a Lions beat writer, so it’s possible Detroit has heard that Asomugha is set on exploring his options in New York before entertaining other ideas.
Tampa Bay made some sense as a destination, but they don’t sound interested. First: They are keeping Aqib Talib. Second, G.M. Mark Dominik had this to say when asked about Asomugha:
“The way we’ve been building this football team . . . over the last couple of years, I think there’s a blueprint that’s already sitting in front of you all, and we’re going to follow that blueprint,” Dominik said via the St. Petersburg Times.
While we’re still just in the rumor stage, it’s worth remembering the Jets blueprint too: They like to make a big splash.

--------------------------------------

I wonder if we continue to just look for scraps and bargains while our rival continues to add superstars. Memo to Dolphins. If you want stars you have to pay for them!!!

So you want a reaction based on something that has "almost" happened?

So you want a reaction based on something that has "almost" happened?

I don't see it not happening. He wants the Jets and the Jets want him. No other team is really stepping up to the plate. The point of the thread is why are we sitting back and not going after STARS!!!???

Why are you posting this in the Miami Dolphins forum?

Why are you posting this in the Miami Dolphins forum?

Because last time I checked we are competing with NY for the division and and I am curious to see what people think we do to counter their moves.

Let's counter by losing out on Orton, Bradshaw, D'Angelo Williams and Zach Miller and bring in QBs who have been broken like Vince Young and Marc Bulger!

Junc is right, I guess with their 'cap guru' they really know what they're doing. I'd like to take a look at how much each of their defensive players get paid. To be able to re-sign Holmes and potentially Asogmugha, what other tricks do they have up their sleeves?

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Because last time I checked we are competing with NY for the division and and I am curious to see what people think we do to counter these their moves.

So then it goes into the Beasts of the East forum doesn't it?

I don't see it not happening. He wants the Jets and the Jets want him. No other team is really stepping up to the plate. The point of the thread is why are we sitting back and not going after STARS!!!???

What STAR that we should have been interested in has signed elsewhere? We still may make a move on a RB or a trade for a QB. I am not sure we are in the market for a WR, although a speedster would be nice since we don't know what Gates will do this year.

Sanchez said he'll restructure even though he won't be in the league in a few years and will regret it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly I'm not worried about what the Jets do. If they sign Nnamdi good for them, but our season is not gonna be decided by them getting him. Our season is gonna be based on what we do.

Tremble in fear? Get real.

I will tell you what we do. We go up to New Giants Stadium and bust the Jests in their ****. Thats what we do. We beat them at their own game. We run right at them and pound the **** out of them. Then defensively, we dominate them. There isnt **** Namdi, Ghandi, or Gumby can do about that. We completely shut down their rushing attack with a stellar D Line then abuse Sanchez on 3rd downs like we were the Arizona boarder patrol. Then we celebrate on their field after a 24-3 victory, bang all their women, including Jenn Sterger and text the pics of it to Brett Favre and bring it on back to So. Florida. Thats what we do.

Sweat Gumby all you want. There isnt **** he or any other island on their team can do about us smashing their front 7 right in the mouth with our rushing attack and certainly nothing they can do about our defense totally overwhelming Sanchez and their running game. Sign Ghandi. Who gives a ****.

In a few years, sancheez will be working at the Bunny Ranch eating hot dogs.

honestly I'm not worried about what the Jets do. If they sign Nnamdi good for them, but our season is not gonna be decided by them getting him. Our season is gonna be based on what we do.

Thank you.

**** the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom