What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up?

Who gives a **** what the Jets do. As long as they have Sanchez as their QB, they are nothing to worry about.

Who gives a **** what the Jets do. As long as they have Sanchez as their QB, they are nothing to worry about.

yeah, why would anyone have to worry about us w/ sanchez. We only made the title game each of his first 2 years winning 4 road games and I'm sure Sanchez will not improve at all so we'll suck b/c of sanchez. If only we had the great Kyle Orton we'd have a dynasty!

Well, one thing is for sure...if they sign Aso, then Sanchez carries all the pressure. One of the best o-lines, an incredible backfield, elite receiving talent, and an all-world defense. I think the Jets have to win the superbowl or Sanchez can (and should) catch an incredible amount of heat.

yeah, why would anyone have to worry about us w/ sanchez. We only made the title game each of his first 2 years winning 4 road games and I'm sure Sanchez will not improve at all so we'll suck b/c of sanchez. If only we had the great Kyle Orton we'd have a dynasty!

Nobody cares about AFCCG runner ups. Come back to me when you make a SB. If Trent Dilfer can do it, I suppose Sanchez can do it. The Ravens and Jets are built similarly. However, the difference between Dilfer and Sanchez is, everyone knew Dilfer sucked. They just handed it off Lewis every play and told Dilfer not to turn the ball over. With Sanchez, everyone knows he sucks, but the Jets. The Jets let him throw the ball a fair amount last year (9th in attempts) all the while he's missing WR's every chance he gets with his 29th rated completion percentage. And now, Rex wants Sanchez to throw it even more, LOL. Sanchez won't get all the lucky breaks he got last year. I expect another disaster like his rookie year.

Of course you'll just come back with "Well, he's good in the playoffs". That's true. But when his abysmal play in the regular season costs you a spot in the playoffs...

Nobody cares about AFCCG runner ups. Come back to me when you make a SB. If Trent Dilfer can do it, I suppose Sanchez can do it. The Ravens and Jets are built similarly. However, the difference between Dilfer and Sanchez is, everyone knew Dilfer sucked. They just handed it off Lewis every play and told Dilfer not to turn the ball over. With Sanchez, everyone knows he sucks, but the Jets. The Jets let him throw the ball a fair amount last year (9th in attempts) all the while he's missing WR's every chance he gets with his 29th rated completion percentage. And now, Rex wants Sanchez to throw it even more, LOL. Sanchez won't get all the lucky breaks he got last year. I expect another disaster like his rookie year.

Of course you'll just come back with "Well, he's good in the playoffs". That's true. But when his abysmal play in the regular season costs you a spot in the playoffs...

ur delusional

The division is really tough and there are 2 elite AFC teams in the division, it is going to be very difficult for Miami to win 10 games playing in this division.

Yea right.

Didnt we win 7 games last season? Correct me if Im wrong but 3 + 7 = 10. So lets see how far we were from 3 more wins. Oh wait, I know......... We lost at home down the stretch to Cleveland, Buffalo, and Detroit all in close games thanks to Chad Henne. So how do you see it as so difficult for the phins to win 10 games especially if we upgrade at QB, which of course wont be hard. We had Chad Henne. Signing Vaark would be an upgrade at QB for us.

Youre so delusional you actually believe the Jets are somehow far superior to the phins thanks to a couple of lucky back to back wins in the playoffs the last two years. The phins are every bit as capable of winning as many regular season games as the Jests, if not more and every bit as capable of winning a couple of games in the playoffs. It must slip your mind that the phins seem to keep beating the Jests lately. Get real Junc. And **** the Jests.

No team is really "far superior" to any team. Fins and Bills both had the AFC champions beat last season. With that said, Miami's schedule isn't some cakewalk this season. Three of the first four games are against pro-bowl QBs. They have to travel to Cleveland (lost to this team last year), Dallas, NYG, and KC (which may be the toughest venue in the NFL). The last four games aren't any more forgiving, going against last year's two best QB, @buffalo and vs NYJ. Other than Denver, Washington, and maybe Oakland at home, I don't think there's a game where Miami will be favored by more than a FG.

Yea right.

Didnt we win 7 games last season? Correct me if Im wrong but 3 + 7 = 10. So lets see how far we were from 3 more wins. Oh wait, I know......... We lost at home down the stretch to Cleveland, Buffalo, and Detroit all in close games thanks to Chad Henne. So how do you see it as so difficult for the phins to win 10 games especially if we upgrade at QB, which of course wont be hard. We had Chad Henne. Signing Vaark would be an upgrade at QB for us.

Youre so delusional you actually believe the Jets are somehow far superior to the phins thanks to a couple of lucky back to back wins in the playoffs the last two years. The phins are every bit as capable of winning as many regular season games as the Jests, if not more and every bit as capable of winning a couple of games in the playoffs. It must slip your mind that the phins seem to keep beating the Jests lately. Get real Junc. And **** the Jests.

dolphins have too many holes to compete this year

defense is good but the offense is horrific

dolphins have too many holes to compete this year

defense is good but the offense is horrific
i think ur statement about the dolphins offense being horrific is taking it a bit to far. as a matter of fact, with a real qb, which it seems we will be acquiring in kyle orton, we can be a pretty damn good offense.

but even if u dont believe that, our offense is far from horrific.

You don't watch a lot of football, do you? Dilfer wasn't great but he was a good QB just as Sanchez is a good QB except Sanchez is getting better and will be better than Dilfer was.

You obviously did not watch sanchez play enough last year, you are spouting off ridiculous #s and ignoring the great play to win 4-5 games late in games. W/o him we don't make the playoffs last year.

Yea right.

So you think you magically win 3 more games? It's easier to go from 4 wins to 7 than 7 to 10 and 10. Now you have a slightly better QB who plays well on losing teams and RB who can onyl catch passes out of the backfield and you are going to win 3 more games? Good luck w/ that.

Yeah you lost some close games but so did we and so does EVERY team! You also won some close games you easily could have lost. You won 7 b/c you deserved to win 7.

yes it is all luck that we have won 10 more games(including postseason) the last 2 seasons. our luck is bound to run out and Miami soon will be lucky to play for AFC Titles since all it takes is some luck!

No team is really "far superior" to any team. Fins and Bills both had the AFC champions beat last season. With that said, Miami's schedule isn't some cakewalk this season. Three of the first four games are against pro-bowl QBs. They have to travel to Cleveland (lost to this team last year), Dallas, NYG, and KC (which may be the toughest venue in the NFL). The last four games aren't any more forgiving, going against last year's two best QB, @buffalo and vs NYJ. Other than Denver, Washington, and maybe Oakland at home, I don't think there's a game where Miami will be favored by more than a FG.

and they lost those games, right? Any week any team can beat another. The best win consistently, they don't play great one week then stink up the next 2 weeks. There is a significant gap btw the top 2 teams in the div and the bottom 2.

and they lost those games, right? Any week any team can beat another. The best win consistently, they don't play great one week then stink up the next 2 weeks. There is a significant gap btw the top 2 teams in the div and the bottom 2.

I wouldn't exactly call the Jets a mark of consistency either, and no, I don't think there's a huge gap between the division teams.

I wouldn't exactly call the Jets a mark of consistency either, and no, I don't think there's a huge gap between the division teams.

Back to back AFC title game apps would disagree w/ you. That's pretty damn consistent.

Well, I was talking about their play, but you knew that. You really are impossible, don't know why I even bothered replying to you in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom