What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do Dolphins do now that Jets have Nnamdi almost locked up?

Well, I was talking about their play, but you knew that. You really are impossible, don't know why I even bothered replying to you in the first place.

Their play has led to back to back title games- how is that not consistent? of course there will be some bad games thrown in just like every other game but when you make back to back title games that is incredibly consistent. I don't know what else you want me to tell you?

Good QB's aren't 29th in the league in completion percentage. They don't consistently throw the ball right between the numbers of defenders. Sanchez had them all dropped last year, but that wasn't the case his rookie year, and won't be the case this year either. Also, throwing a short slant to a receiver that breaks a couple tackles and takes it to the house isn't a great play by Sanchez. I do thank you for saying Trent Dilfer was a good QB though. It confirms what all of us already knew, you have no clue what a good QB looks like. Seriously, LOL at Mark Sanchez and Trent Dilfer being good QB's. Got a good chuckle out of that, thanks.

Good QB's aren't 29th in the league in completion percentage. They don't consistently throw the ball right between the numbers of defenders. Sanchez had them all dropped last year, but that wasn't the case his rookie year, and won't be the case this year either. Also, throwing a short slant to a receiver that breaks a couple tackles and takes it to the house isn't a great play by Sanchez. I do thank you for saying Trent Dilfer was a good QB though. It confirms what all of us already knew, you have no clue what a good QB looks like. Seriously, LOL at Mark Sanchez and Trent Dilfer being good QB's. Got a good chuckle out of that, thanks.

You may want to brush up on this game b/c you really don't have any idea what you are talking about. Just keep looking at fantasy #s to evaluate QBs, that should work for you.

You may want to brush up on this game b/c you really don't have any idea what you are talking about. Just keep looking at fantasy #s to evaluate QBs, that should work for you.

Could give 2 ****s about fantasy numbers. On tape, the guy may be even worse than his numbers suggest.

Back
Top Bottom