What do we do with Parker | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we do with Parker

If the team plans on having less than ideal time in the pocket with young OL and an undersize QB with limited escapability, they better keep Parker and teach the QB to throw 50/50 balls.
And draft pass catchers accordingly.

I beg the differ.
I am concern he show them how to take advantage of the system; one week rehap turning into three.
I beg the differ, these takes are hot garbage. Hense, you are on my ignore list. “I beg the differ” is funny enough, but how the hell did your computer or phone not autocorrect “Hense”.

I beg the differ, these takes are hot garbage. Hense, you are on my ignore list. “I beg the differ” is funny enough, but how the hell did your computer or phone not autocorrect “Hense”.
Clown, fine with me.
Parker is nothing but a backup pretending to be a legit starter, with a glass body to go along with it.
Please do not reply back. You are not suppose to read this. I am ignored, remember?

Why? B/c we don't agree with you or have Tua in our name?
No, because of lazy posts like these. Where in this thread did I say anything about Tua? I made a comment on DVP’s lack of separation, and I laughed at back to back posts about a “weak arm QB”. There’s just a lot of vitriol on here, leading to a longggg offseason.

But go off king

When Parker wants to, he plays awesome. But he's been terribly inconsistent and unreliable to be on the football field. For whatever reason.

Let him ride out the last year on his deal. We need other pieces.
Many fans fall into the homer category.
Only because a player wear a dolphins jersey, he must be good.

I said it before, I say it again,
One out of six seasons is the definition of fools gold.

When we need him the most for the playoff push this year....Ouch! hammy!

If you want to keep him, give him the #3 spot at best.
He has played 30 out of 32 games the last two seasons. He is the only WR worth a **** on the team. Balled out Sunday when Tua finally went to him. Actually about the only player that brought anything but yet you want to get rid of him?

Did you catch him with your wife/girlfriend? Weird timing dude.

When Parker wants to, he plays awesome. But he's been terribly inconsistent and unreliable to be on the football field. For whatever reason.

Let him ride out the last year on his deal. We need other pieces.
Looks fine when Fitz is out there. Got 1200 yds with him last year. So because Tua can’t get him the ball he sucks?

Back
Top Bottom