What do we do with Parker | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we do with Parker

From 1 to 3.
OK, what does that mean? I mean he will start and get paid. If you can get two receivers better that will be a Helluva group. I mean you are going to have to pay a Godwin or Robinson 20 mil, Parker makes 10.

With all the bad play we saw Sunday and upgrades we need we are looking at Parker? Slow day? I mean I worry about our small QB, crappy RB’s, non descript DL, bad LB corps, WR’s that can’t catch a cold and overpaid CB’s but we go at a guy that had almost 120 yards receiving?

Last edited:
OK, what does that mean? I mean he will start and get paid. If you can get two receivers better that will be a Helluva group. I mean you are going to have to pay a Godwin or Robinson 20 mil, Parker makes 10.

With all the bad play we saw Sunday and upgrades we need we are looking at Parker? Slow day? I mean I worry about our small QB, crappy RB’s, non descript DL, bad LB corps, WR’s that can’t catch a cold and overpaid CB’s but we go at a guy that had almost 120 yards receiving?
Not sure why you keep mentioning money. A demotion as in Parker gets less targets like a #1. Which is a better role for him with two better WRs ahead of him.

He has played 30 out of 32 games the last two seasons. He is the only WR worth a **** on the team. Balled out Sunday when Tua finally went to him. Actually about the only player that brought anything but yet you want to get rid of him?

Did you catch him with your wife/girlfriend? Weird timing dude.
You just homer speaking.
If you put him out in the market, i doubt you get a third in return.

You just homer speaking.
If you put him out in the market, i doubt you get a third in return.
I would take that bet, “homer speaking” I mean seriously you are on a roll, you have half the posts on this. There are a good 10-15 players I would target before a guy that you know actually showed up yesterday.
Not sure why you keep mentioning money. A demotion as in Parker gets less targets like a #1. Which is a better role for him with two better WRs ahead of him.
Because he gives pretty good value, his targets aren’t great as Tua seems to ignore him most Sundays. Sorry must have misunderstood what you were saying.

Need to demote him to a #3 for sure. He doesn't seem like a true gamer. Every hit he takes I cross my fingers that he gets up. The man is made of glass. Been like that since the day he wore a dolphins jersey.

Need to demote him to a #3 for sure. He doesn't seem like a true gamer. Every hit he takes I cross my fingers that he gets up. The man is made of glass. Been like that since the day he wore a dolphins jersey.

Absolutely demote if we keep his snowflake ass. I would have cut him after that fall that led to a pick in the Bills game.

Absolutely demote if we keep his snowflake ***. I would have cut him after that fall that led to a pick in the Bills game.
Need to tear down the whole receiving group and rebuild. Start with trading away Parker. Only one I give a second chance is Wilson, or may be Hollins.

We need to trade him. Can’t trust a guy that’s always hurt and doesn’t show up in big moments. Mediocre and overrated.

I said it before, I say it again,
One out of six seasons is the definition of fools gold.

When we need him the most for the playoff push this year....Ouch! hammy!

If you want to keep him, give him the #3 spot at best.
I must have imagined that he went > 100 yards in a must win game. When we .. ya know, needed him.

Parker’s contract isn’t a problem. I would keep Parker in the rotation until the trade deadline. If the WR room is deep and healthy , trade him at the deadline.

Back
Top Bottom