What do we do with Parker | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we do with Parker

Clown, fine with me.
Parker is nothing but a backup pretending to be a legit starter, with a glass body to go along with it.
Please do not reply back. You are not suppose to read this. I am ignored, remember?
Glass body. Missing on average 2 games a year. 2.1667 games a year.

Allen Robinson > 3.42 per year.
Michael Thomas 2 games a year.
Julio 2.5 games a year.
Davante Adams 1.71 games a year.
Diggs 1.66 games a year.

I guess they're all glass too? You're a troll.

Finheaven is mental. He's paid like a number 2 receiver. He produces, generally, like a number 2 receiver, while going against the best corner the opposition has to offer, because we have nothing else. Last year, he produced like a number 1 receiver on a God-awful team with no weapons, no run game etc.

People are just angry because we lost the other day and didn't make the playoffs and want to have hot takes. Calling him glass etc, he's missed 2 games a season and 2 games total the last two years. Clearly playing through various injuries all year.

One of the only players to show up the other night while we got our asses handed to us.

Draft a true number 1, a decent slot player and you'll have some unit there.

Hilarious at the troll above suggesting you trade Parker but keep Hollins!

Parker can show young dudes how to be a professional athlete
Hmmmm

I don't think I can make that leap. He was always known as a guy that didn't take care of himself from a nutritional, and healthy lifestyle perspective. I've also never heard he was a workout warrior, nor a heavy film study guy.

Are we talking about the same player?

I don't have an issue with DVP, but I'm not sure he's an "example" for rooks.

Hmmmm

I don't think I can make that leap. He was always known as a guy that didn't take care of himself from a nutritional, and healthy lifestyle perspective. I've also never heard he was a workout warrior, nor a heavy film study guy.

that was all prior to last season.

seemed to be true, but he turned it around.

he's actually an excellent example of how important all those things are.

Finheaven is mental. He's paid like a number 2 receiver. He produces, generally, like a number 2 receiver, while going against the best corner the opposition has to offer, because we have nothing else. Last year, he produced like a number 1 receiver on a God-awful team with no weapons, no run game etc.

People are just angry because we lost the other day and didn't make the playoffs and want to have hot takes. Calling him glass etc, he's missed 2 games a season and 2 games total the last two years. Clearly playing through various injuries all year.

One of the only players to show up the other night while we got our asses handed to us.

Draft a true number 1, a decent slot player and you'll have some unit there.

Hilarious at the troll above suggesting you trade Parker but keep Hollins!
a great combination of "has no idea what he's talking about" with "has an axe to grind for some weird reason."

pleasant.

that was all prior to last season.

seemed to be true, but he turned it around.

he's actually an excellent example of how important all those things are.
I agree that he has turned it around, to some extent.

He is still not going to be confused with a guy like Cam Wake for how to be a pro.

I do agree, you need a certain amount of veteran presence. I just don't see him as a guy to emulate, and mirror.

I agree that he has turned it around, to some extent.

He is still not going to be confused with a guy like Cam Wake for how to be a pro.

I do agree, you need a certain amount of veteran presence. I just don't see him as a guy to emulate, and mirror.
no, not cam wake! :D

but cam was a workout warrior, diet, nutrition, when he got here (i believe).

it took parker 4 seasons here to figure out what he needed to do to be a pro.

as a coach i would like to have both examples in the locker room.

Wouldn’t mind if we moved him on. Injury prone. See what Juju or Robinson command in FA and draft Smith or Chase in the draft after trading off Sewell for extra picks.

Wouldn’t mind if we moved him on. Injury prone. See what Juju or Robinson command in FA and draft Smith or Chase in the draft after trading off Sewell for extra picks.
Injury prone. Has missed 2 games per year.

Juju has missed 1.5 per year.

Robinson 3.4 per year.

So, I guess JuJu isn't injury prone, with half a game more per year played?

It's just a lazy comment in my opinion. He's missed 2 games in the last 2 years.

Injury prone. Has missed 2 games per year.

Juju has missed 1.5 per year.

Robinson 3.4 per year.

So, I guess JuJu isn't injury prone, with half a game more per year played?

It's just a lazy comment in my opinion. He's missed 2 games in the last 2 years.
The injury prone thing is a little overblown. It really hasn't been an issue for 3 years now.

If you consider that Gase's dumb a$$ had him as a healthy scratch for several games in his last year, DVP has been fine in that respect over the past few seasons.

Hmmmm

As of last season, Parker supposedly was much more dedicated to his craft (supposedly)

As of last season, Parker supposedly was much more dedicated to his craft (supposedly)
I heard this as well, and have no reason to doubt it.

I would like to believe this is true with most players, not the exception.

All I'm saying is I take a guy that did it the right way from day one to use as an example.

No biggie. Certainly not worth argueing about. If Parker can help young guys, awesome.

As an aside, did you happen to catch the Collinsworth podcast with "X"?

He made a point of saying how he tries to work with the younger DBs.

I apologized to him after the Cincy game. Thought he turned a new leaf. Boy was I wrong.
If we draft two stud wr, I don't mind trading him away while he still has name recognition among the league.

He is like your former stuck up girlfriend. Give you a peep every now and then. But when its time to get dirty, she is always on the special week of the month. Can't perform.
So after the final week in the season, when your rookie QB starts to develop a relationship and feed him, you want to either release or trade the #1 receiver on this team making another hole?

Just because this team needs WR's who are better at early separation, doesn't mean we need to jettison everyone. Better to keep Parker and Williams and sign/draft 2 other WR's. Because the way I'm looking at it, those two, plus Bowden and maybe Hurns and Wilson are the only legit NFL WR's on the roster...and that isn't saying much at all.

I heard this as well, and have no reason to doubt it.

I would like to believe this is true with most players, not the exception.

All I'm saying is I take a guy that did it the right way from day one to use as an example.

No biggie. Certainly not worth argueing about. If Parker can help young guys, awesome.

As an aside, did you happen to catch the Collinsworth podcast with "X"?

He made a point of saying how he tries to work with the younger DBs.
I got about 10 minutes into it that talk with X and Sherman, i really need to finish it

If we can get another reciever in thats good enough to make Parker the second best on the team, we're in a hell of a good place

Back
Top Bottom