What do we even have in Minkah? Was he ever a leader? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we even have in Minkah? Was he ever a leader?

I think if a contender comes with a late 1 if they really want out they might do it.

I wouldn’t. But he’d be playing free safety for me. So we probably wouldn’t even be here lol
Little torn on this one - hear me out.
My first reaction - inline with your opinion- I want Rd1 ++— maybe a Rd1 and a 2021 Rd2 —for Minkah.
It’s hard nailing picks and we know he’s capable- smart - pedigree- program etc...

But if.. consider- we are 2 years away, he has shown some immaturity, and if his position is “just” FS... I think we can nail a FS Rd1 pick 18-25. The pick will be 2 years younger and we avoid all this BS.
End of day though we need to build a foundation. So I’m holding unless I’m blown away.
Build the DEF around X - Mink- Godcheaux- Baker.

We lost a really good player because the Dolphins went way to much into tank mode. We are going to lose Howard next. Not a single talented player wants to be embarrassed week in and week out. I do not blame Minkah and wont blame Howard either. When you rebuild a team, you can not field it with all backups and only 3 talented players and think those 3 players will not try to get out of this situation. I really feel bad for Rosen and Fitz, they are basically just sitting back there waiting to get killed since no one can block. The only thing I have seen is how well both of them move in the pocket to avoid the sack every single play. Even after they avoid being killed and throw a great pass, our receivers (which was the most talented aspect of our team) can not even catch the dam ball. We went way to far into blowing this thing up and it is going to take a long long time before we can attract talent back to this team.

Back
Top Bottom