What do we even have in Minkah? Was he ever a leader? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we even have in Minkah? Was he ever a leader?

Minkah should handle this more maturely and speak to the coaches privately and get it situated. I don't want to lose him. But the coaches also shouldn't be forcing him to play a versatile role when it's not working. They tried it, it's not working. Let's adjust. There's no reason to overcomplicate things on defense. If it's not working, stop trying to force it. This has been boiling for a while now and now it's blown up.

All I've seen is we want a 1st. Where have you seen a 2nd?

Somewhere on Twitter, probably not accurate. Said we WANT a first but word is we would SETTLE for a 2nd. That is ridiculous unless they think the player sucks.

I think it's all a reaction from getting hammered on opening day by a crazy margin. We mostly were expecting much better. I expected a tough, scrappy, heady defense with the potential to be opportunistic and tough to score on. Imagine my disappointment!! We simply didn't show up. If we turn things around it will get much quieter. We just have to start playing better. Still tank but at least, look better doing it.

He’s a slot corner. That’s what he is. He may turn into the best slot corner in the league. But he still can’t hang on the outside or at safety so he’s really just not that valuable of a guy. If a team is dumb enough to trade a second for him I’d do it. Lord know no teams giving up a first for that baby.

He's shown some flashes but he's not the player he was projected to be as a prospect. I thought he was over hyped on these forums. Apparently hes not much of leader either if he's not willing to do what the coaches ask him to do.

Minkah should handle this more maturely and speak to the coaches privately and get it situated. I don't want to lose him. But the coaches also shouldn't be forcing him to play a versatile role when it's not working. They tried it, it's not working. Let's adjust. There's no reason to overcomplicate things on defense. If it's not working, stop trying to force it. This has been boiling for a while now and now it's blown up.

It's been ONE game...ONE...So how do you make a statement about they shouldn't be trying x,y,z..after ONE game?

Minkah is a me me child!

Don't trade Minkah to the Pats...they've been asking about him.

Back
Top Bottom