What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirwuf

Scout Team
Reaction score
That is assuming we're not enamored with or can't get someone in the draft...

We could luck out and catch lightning in a bottle, or just be one and done...no harm and some good PR. Or perhaps somewhere in-between, where he can stay as a transition to our 2020 prize...

What's the downside?

Downside???

NFL Europe?

A seat at banquet during NFL owners fest?

Favorable officiating?

Favorable scheduling?

More games in London?

No hurricane allowances?

Getting our bye week in preseason?

The dude is obviously blackballed...

IMO

Might be an idea if we had Jim Harbaugh, but I’m not a big fan of Kap as a QB.

agreed. He cant be any worse than what we currently have. I hope we go into pre-season with so many QBs. Fales, Falk, Osweiler, rookie, Kap, free agent guy. Let them all battle it out.

And im gonna laugh if Falk wins lol

Kaps never playing football again in the NFL, book it. If he hasn’t been signed with any team since this first started he never will.

Not on what is going to be a young team with a first time coach. They need to focus on fundamentals and development not backlash from fans and media.

There will be some controversy when we sign him but ultimately it'll be viewed in a positive light in years to come. Be on the right side of history. I'd be incredibly proud of our team for doing what is right instead of falling into line.

He's also a better QB than Tannehill by a long way. Maybe we'll have a fun season.

Unless we can get an elite QB prospect in the draft, which we probably can't with our first pick, i'd absolutely take him.

politics aside, we have nothing to lose. He's a QB that knows how to play football. Who are we?

There is no "politics aside."

If you want to blame anyone, blame the fans who at any chance they were given blew up every team's comment section on social media saying "boycott kap" and "stand for the flag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom