What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do We Have To Lose With Giving Kap A Shot Next Year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you keep your left wing, anti cop pro Castro communism nonsense in the political forum? Honestly it must take a special kind of pathetic to let your garbage spew into every facet of your low testosterone life.

He’s garbage as a person and horrible as a player. Sorry your virtue signaling for him doesn’t help your street cred outside of your echo chamber.

How many shots of testosterone do you shoot in your ass daily in an attempt to feel the vigor of a true alpha male, my poor faux alpha friend?

Wow! Not only are you an ignorant pawn of the extreme left, you went as far as to get yourself noticed by Government security.

Don't you know the filters are all over the public domain???

If you aren't already being surveilled on the internet, you are now.

Smile, the NSA is watching. When the shizer hits the fan and Antifa is declared a domestic terrorist group, you will obviously be named among their number. There is no escape now. Don't you idiots know they keep records concerning dissidents???

It doesn't matter today, but tomorrow when the riots break out and people die. It is your door they will knock on, and all the commie bullshit in the world won't matter.
I don't see how his post makes him an extreme leftist pawn. I don't know about all the information he mentioned but I know for a fact the "agent orange" thing in Vietnam is true. The US has definitely done its fair share of shady business and I'm sure pretty much every country is guilty of this. I'm not sure what started this but I don't think the posters comments were necessarily political. The truth is central not left or right. I don't have the time to research everything he posted.

How many shots of testosterone do you shoot in your *** daily in an attempt to feel the vigor of a true alpha male, my poor faux alpha friend?

Craperdick is garbage. He spews anti cop, false flag propaganda and he’s pro COMMUNIST Castro. Why does that trigger you so much? If the dude could play I wouldn’t care but he can’t. He’s horrible. The only support for him is based on some virtue signaling nonsense. Benched for Blaine gabbert. His protests started after the benching.

I don't see how his post makes him an extreme leftist pawn. I don't know about all the information he mentioned but I know for a fact the "agent orange" thing in Vietnam is true. The US has definitely done its fair share of shady business and I'm sure pretty much every country is guilty of this. I'm not sure what started this but I don't think the posters comments were necessarily political. The truth is central not left or right. I don't have the time to research everything he posted.

You may be more naive than him. Don't you get it?? It doesn't matter. I swear, some of you guys live in a complete dream world.

Craperdick is garbage. He spews anti cop, false flag propaganda and he’s pro COMMUNIST Castro. Why does that trigger you so much? If the dude could play I wouldn’t care but he can’t. He’s horrible. The only support for him is based on some virtue signaling nonsense. Benched for Blaine gabbert. His protests started after the benching.

Damn it, almost got Conservative Talk Radio Bingo!

Craperdick
Anti Cop
Communist
Virtue Signaling

Just needed a damn “SJW” and “Drive-By Media” and I’d have BINGO!

What is it like to not have an original thought in your head?

Damn it, almost got Conservative Talk Radio Bingo!

Craperdick
Anti Cop
Communist
Virtue Signaling

Just needed a damn “SJW” and “Drive-By Media” and I’d have BINGO!

What is it like to not have an original thought in your head?

Original thought? The guy advocates for Castro styled communism and you’re triggered when someone calls him human garbage? Then like the pathetic troll you are, you bleed in your bullshit political ideology into places it has no business being just like your hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom