what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

flsukz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am new here and I am just trying to get an idea of what you all think the dolphins will accomplish this year. Will Feeley suck again or was that because the Oline was worse than buffalo's? Do you think Boston will actually play this year?

I see it as 5-11 myself

flsukz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
8-8 who are they going to beat to go 8-8? Not the Falcons, Patriots, Jets, Bills, raiders, chargers, chiefs, bucs or Panthers.

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
flsukz said:
8-8 who are they going to beat to go 8-8? Not the Falcons, Patriots, Jets, Bills, raiders, chargers, chiefs, bucs or Panthers.

Yep, God knows we can't beat the Pats...Oh wait. We did it last year without a running game and a line that looked like airport turnstiles.:D

flsukz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Celtkin said:
Yep, God knows we can't beat the Pats...Oh wait. We did it last year without a running game and a line that looked like airport turnstiles.:D
Yes everydog has their day

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Depends on the QB

A decent AJ 8 to 10 wins
AJ of last year 6 wins
Gus 8 to 10 wins

TGall13

Tagalager
Reaction score
12-4 BABY!! just like San Diego did (I know, wishful thinking...but that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
The most reasonable to me would be in the 7-9 range. I'm sticking with my first prediction (in my profile) of 8-8.

flsukz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At least painnotpleasure makes a reasonable assesment, the rest of you are hilarious.

Top Bottom