what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

flsukz said:
At least painnotpleasure makes a reasonable assesment, the rest of you are hilarious.
The truth is NO ONE knows its all speculation. Did Flsukz the great pick San Diego to go 12-4 last year and Pittsburgh to go 15-1, probably not. I would say the most hilarious statement would be the one you made saying the Fins will only improve by one game after the good offseason we had. No one really knows though.

Geez who the hell are you flsukz to come in here fresh off the register page telling people their opinion sucks.

Oh and 7-9. ;) We'll go 2-4 in the division and 5-5 the rest of the way. A good start for Saban's first year.

Dolfan984 said:
Geez who the hell are you flsukz to come in here fresh off the register page telling people their opinion sucks.

Oh and 7-9. ;) We'll go 2-4 in the division and 5-5 the rest of the way. A good start for Saban's first year.

I didnt say their opinions suck, I said they were hilarious, lets be reasonable here for just a minute and someone please explain why you think the Dolphins are going to do so much better this year with a rookie and a maybe at runningback, an OL that made bad D's look good that hasnt seen that much improvement, an older and weaker D than last year. I will give Feeley some credit because he has heart he just doesnt seem to be able to score a TD for the right team.

flsukz said:
I didnt say their opinions suck, I said they were hilarious, lets be reasonable here for just a minute and someone please explain why you think the Dolphins are going to do so much better this year with a rookie and a maybe at runningback, an OL that made bad D's look good that hasnt seen that much improvement, an older and weaker D than last year. I will give Feeley some credit because he has heart he just doesnt seem to be able to score a TD for the right team.
It's very easy for a RB to make a big impact as a rookie. The O-line could easily improve with good coaching which is why we brought in Houck. I think our D will be much improved from last year with all the new wrinkles will use, and we injected some youth with picks in rounds 2-4 along with the older but still talented players we brought in along the D-line(even though we could still use another DT, S, and CB) As for Feely will just have to see what he can do with the talent he has around him if he will be allowed to have a few seconds to throw the ball.

did you start this thread knowing our expectations so you could argue them?

7-11 wins baby...... 5-11 was the worst prediction I've heard yet. LOL

You actually think we'll only win 5 games? We won 4 Last year !!!!!! And it took a §hitstorm for that to happen.

1. Broncos W 1-0 Game can go either way but we have advantage in Sept. heat
2.@Jets L 1-1 Don't see us going to ny and winning.
3. Panthers W 2-1 This team is nothing like that of its SB team 2 years ago.
4.@Bills W 3-1 Bills with Loserman, will get eaten up by JT. No cold weather
5.@Buccs W 4-1 Sorry guys the Buccs aren't a very good team.
6. Chiefs W 5-1 Chiefs no D, Ronnie or Ricky will have a field day.
7.@Saints W 6-1 Do I need to say anything here?
8. Falcons L 6-2 We lose but not because of Vick.
9. Patriots W 7-2 In Miami we take them down.
10.@Browns W 8-2 Winslow would have made no difference.
11.@Raiders L 8-3 Raiders sneak away with one from us.
12. Bills W 9-3 Loserman a tough year for him.
13.@Chargers L 9-4 Chargers are a better team but we lose a close game.
14. Jets W 10-4 Jets don't sweep Saban no way.Especially in Miami
15. Titans W 11-4 Titans are done.
16.@Patriots L 11-5 Ne in the cold you know the rep but here you never know.

Here I posted we will go 11-5 but I do belive we will end up somewhere with 9-12 victories. You think 11-5 is crazy? Well lets not forget Wanstedt went 11-5 in his first
year as head coach with J.Fiedler and L.Smith. Yes 11-5 maybe be a bit extreme since Saban isn playing for the future but, we did it before with worse coaching, management staff, and players. So I see no reason why we can't do it again. Now remember last year our team wasn't a true 4-12 team we had our main to run stuffers out for the year, ricky quit,wanstedt wasn't a terrible coach but is better off as a D.Cord.,and not to mention all the injuries to the rb a new one out every week. Its like Spurs before the drafted T.Duncan they weren't that good for only that year before due to major injuies to their star player D.Robinson and others so its similiar to our case we are not anywhere near a 4-12 team cause we have talent on our team thats a lot than most teams can say.

This guy is a troll. Check out all his posts.

Oh no hes a troll run away run away, yes I am a troll I am bored waiting for the season to start so I am wandering around trying to see what people think their teams will do this year. And I am looking for a reasonable explanation as to why the dolphins will be sooo much better this year, do some of you actually think they will beat the Bucs? Sweep the Bills and win a game against NE?

flsukz said:
Oh no hes a troll run away run away, yes I am a troll I am bored waiting for the season to start so I am wandering around trying to see what people think their teams will do this year. And I am looking for a reasonable explanation as to why the dolphins will be sooo much better this year, do some of you actually think they will beat the Bucs? Sweep the Bills and win a game against NE?
Great who is your team and what will they do. I've already gave a reasonable explanation for why I think what I do.

TakeIt2DaHouse said:
1. Broncos W 1-0 Game can go either way but we have advantage in Sept. heat
2.@Jets L 1-1 Don't see us going to ny and winning.
3. Panthers W 2-1 This team is nothing like that of its SB team 2 years ago.
4.@Bills W 3-1 Bills with Loserman, will get eaten up by JT. No cold weather
5.@Buccs W 4-1 Sorry guys the Buccs aren't a very good team.
6. Chiefs W 5-1 Chiefs no D, Ronnie or Ricky will have a field day.
7.@Saints W 6-1 Do I need to say anything here?
8. Falcons L 6-2 We lose but not because of Vick.
9. Patriots W 7-2 In Miami we take them down.
10.@Browns W 8-2 Winslow would have made no difference.
11.@Raiders L 8-3 Raiders sneak away with one from us.
12. Bills W 9-3 Loserman a tough year for him.
13.@Chargers L 9-4 Chargers are a better team but we lose a close game.
14. Jets W 10-4 Jets don't sweep Saban no way.Especially in Miami
15. Titans W 11-4 Titans are done.
16.@Patriots L 11-5 Ne in the cold you know the rep but here you never know.

Here I posted we will go 11-5 but I do belive we will end up somewhere with 9-12 victories. You think 11-5 is crazy? Well lets not forget Wanstedt went 11-5 in his first
year as head coach with J.Fiedler and L.Smith. Yes 11-5 maybe be a bit extreme since Saban isn playing for the future but, we did it before with worse coaching, management staff, and players. So I see no reason why we can't do it again. Now remember last year our team wasn't a true 4-12 team we had our main to run stuffers out for the year, ricky quit,wanstedt wasn't a terrible coach but is better off as a D.Cord.,and not to mention all the injuries to the rb a new one out every week. Its like Spurs before the drafted T.Duncan they weren't that good for only that year before due to major injuies to their star player D.Robinson and others so its similiar to our case we are not anywhere near a 4-12 team cause we have talent on our team thats a lot than most teams can say.

I think we'll go 10-6 or 11-5. The only thing I'm going to argue is that you say the Panthers aren't the team they were 2 years ago. I disagree. Carolina will definetly be right back in the thick of things. BUT, since we have them at home, I think we beat them.

flsukz said:

Are the Bucs that great?? Yes we can beat them!
The Bills, yes they are good, but I don't see why we can't split games.
Did we not beat the Pats with a worse team and coach last year??

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom