what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

flsukz said:
You think you will, they swept you last year with a statue at QB. No matter how hard you tried they did more.
LAST YEAR WAS LAST YEAR WE ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD COACHING NOW IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE A BATTLE IT'S A DIVISION GAME BUT IN THE END WE WILL BE ON TOP. :cooldude:

ch19079 said:
you lost the Monday Night Game, but brady threw you a bone. dont get to ****y. and your O-Line may be improved, but its still a weakness, (IMO).

I'll get ****y if I want, thank you very much. :wink:

I do agree that our line needs a lot of work to be "much improved" but I hope that this year it is not as porous.

If you expect the same type of play from this team as last year your kidding yourself.
Last year year was TOTALLY different.

We'll just have to wait and see, but here I'll change that to you win against the Broncos, Browns, jets, saints and Titans.

Ugh. If you're going to go into a Miami Dolphins site and ask a question, the very least you could do is say it respectfully. As you may have seen we have a few Bills fans who are "regulars" on this site, and nine times out of ten they don't start any trouble. Coming on here with a name like flsukz and as condescending a tone as anyone could have (not to mention obviously knowing nothing about Miami's strides this offseason) is only going to aggravate people.
That being said, we're a 7-9 team at least.

Panthers are a very good football team they were more plagued by injuries last year than you guys were.

How many RB's did they lose to injury ? We lost more than they had on their Roster the entire Season. 2 starters. Did they lose BOTH their starting DT's ??? We both lost an explosive reciever I know that. But we also lost our up-and-coming reciever. We lost our Best OLB. Our starting FB. And Our best MLB and CB missed a few games. All these guys we lost Before or very early into the season.

Players Lost:
Ricky
Boston
Newsome
Bowens
Seau
Chester
Gordon
And Chambers,Zach,Surtain, Minor, Morris, and half the O-line all missed time.

flsukz said:
At least painnotpleasure makes a reasonable assesment, the rest of you are hilarious.

Actually I would go with yours being hilarious, you have very little knowledge of what is going on with the Dolphins, yet you know for sure that there is no way Miami can win 8 games....:roflmao: hilarious

Think about these 3 things for a moment...

1. Miami 2 years ago with a running game, an inferior Coaching staff, only one quality WR, and no depth at LB won 10 games.

2. Miami last year lost 60% of their offense when Ricky took off, lost their two starting DTs, had a Rookie O-coordinator that had no clue what to do, had distractions from OGun's contract, as well as from the Ricky fiasco, an O-line that had no time together, and who's most experienced Lineman oonly had 2 years starting....with all these problems, Miami was still in every game except 1, and were still able to win 4 games.

3. Miami this year should have a much better Running game, a much better passing game (If Boston stays healthy), a much better D-line and O-line, a much better O-Cordinator.

So personally I think saying Miami wins 8 games might very well be underestimating this team.

popularwar said:
Ugh. If you're going to go into a Miami Dolphins site and ask a question, the very least you could do is say it respectfully. As you may have seen we have a few Bills fans who are "regulars" on this site, and nine times out of ten they don't start any trouble. Coming on here with a name like flsukz and as condescending a tone as anyone could have (not to mention obviously knowing nothing about Miami's strides this offseason) is only going to aggravate people.
That being said, we're a 7-9 team at least.

What strides a college coach? no depth at DB, AJ Feely, your Oline is not improved and the same recievers you had last year I cant believe they cut Boston then resigned him, how many games do you think he will last this year? Your bright spot will be the new RB but if the OL sucks he will not make that big of a difference. PLease tell me about the great changes you have made that I am missing.

Of course I came here condescending your team, I hate the city of Miami not just the football team.

flsukz said:
What strides a college coach? no depth at DB, AJ Feely, your Oline is not improved and the same recievers you had last year I cant believe they cut Boston then resigned him, how many games do you think he will last this year? Your bright spot will be the new RB but if the OL sucks he will not make that big of a difference. PLease tell me about the great changes you have made that I am missing.

Of course I came here condescending your team, I hate the city of Miami not just the football team.

Hudson Houck.

Okay I'm done feeding the Troll. Soory guys

flsukz said:

Why so angry? What did Miami ever do to you?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I wouldn't go that far, but the end result was we won!!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

http://img156.echo.cx/my.php?image=thompson3ue.jpg

:lol: Had to link that last one because I'm not sure if it's appropriate.

Miami is a cesspool where your personal property is never safe from the unending line of thugs and bums who wander the streets. (plus it smells bad and the weather is too damn muggy and hot)

flsukz said:
Miami is a cesspool where your personal property is never safe from the unending line of thugs and bums who wander the streets. (plus it smells bad and the weather is too damn muggy and hot)
Thats just silly.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom