what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

I know, I was just trying to see if I could get a better reaction than that.

flsukz, where are you from? i bet miami and for that matter south florida is much better than where you are at right now.

flsukz said:
What strides a college coach? no depth at DB, AJ Feely, your Oline is not improved and the same recievers you had last year I cant believe they cut Boston then resigned him, how many games do you think he will last this year? Your bright spot will be the new RB but if the OL sucks he will not make that big of a difference. PLease tell me about the great changes you have made that I am missing.

Of course I came here condescending your team, I hate the city of Miami not just the football team.
A college coach? Oh, I forgot Belichick went from the womb right to coaching pros, right? Would you say the Titans will suck offensively because their coordinator is Norm Chow? Jeez, we have a coach that knows how to succeed at every level.
"no depth at DB". If I recall that was the biggest knock against the pats last season. You forget that we've constantily had one of the greatest pass defenses in the league, thanks in part to a great defensive backs coach.
Feeley and the O-line go together. Comparing Hudson Houck's offensive line to Tony Wise's is like comparing apples to... well, ****. One of the best line coaches (ask San Diego) is an instant improvement. Don't tell me anything about not having big names on the line because San Diego didn't either and they went 12-4 with a great rushing and passing attack.
Boston was cut because he failed a physical, his knee was healing. He was resigned when he passed the physical. Brown won't make an impact because of the o-line? Right, because all he knows how to do is run the ball. :rolleyes:
Nick Saban, Hudson Houck, Scott Linehan (one of the best o-coordinators in pro football), new system, great rookie draft, healthy players. I'm sorry, how is the team not different from last year?

Miami's a beautiful city. I'm sorry to know you had a bad experience there, but it's not half as bad as you make it sound.

flsukz said:
I didnt say their opinions suck, I said they were hilarious, lets be reasonable here for just a minute and someone please explain why you think the Dolphins are going to do so much better this year with a rookie and a maybe at runningback, an OL that made bad D's look good that hasnt seen that much improvement, an older and weaker D than last year. I will give Feeley some credit because he has heart he just doesnt seem to be able to score a TD for the right team.

read the papers :newbie:

flsukz said:
Miami is a cesspool where your personal property is never safe from the unending line of thugs and bums who wander the streets. (plus it smells bad and the weather is too damn muggy and hot)

so you have a bad experience in Miami, and the rest of the state sucks? Where do you live cool guy? :tongue:

TakeIt2DaHouse said:
4.@Bills W 3-1 Bills with Loserman, will get eaten up by JT. No cold weather

12. Bills W 9-3 Loserman a tough year for him.

What if we decide to let Losman hand the ball off ? That changes your opinion doesn't it ?:lol: Who's gonna stop Willis? Your starters are questionable and don't have proven replacements. What about your db's? Holcomb has the capability to throw for 400 yds. he's done it before against crappy db's and so far your db's are crappy on paper. Madison can't keep up w/ Moulds, who's gonna cover Evans?

Just so you know, your qb is just as much of a question mark as Losman. Which Feely will show up? The mediocre Feeley from the eagles or the crappy one from last year?

9-7. Why? We came close in a few last year that we lost. We have upgraded the DLine, LBs, RBs, Coaches, and OL (did not take much). We have slipped at Safety and CB.

Justasportsfan said:
What about your db's? Holcomb has the capability to throw for 400 yds. he's done it before against crappy db's and so far your db's are crappy on paper. Madison can't keep up w/ Moulds, who's gonna cover Evans?
We're not a strictly man-coverage team anymore. We're going to have a far superior defense in the sense that one person getting deep won't result in an automatic TD.

I beleive the miami dolphins will go n/a (cant say 2 early) because of the new people and scheme and everything! I do beleive tho that they are only 2 years away from the superbowl tho because this years draft was a success what says next years wont? i truely think miami will be a respected football team this year beacuse of saban and our organization revamp. I think that the season will start slow and by half the season gone by they will be able to run up against the best of the best! the learning curb is our weakness right now but watch out because we will win our last 4 games at least! i think miami is gonna have fun this year! watch out new england because this is new miami!!hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom