what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

I say 6 - 10 this year. I would love to see us do better but with a new running back, a new quarterback (Gus) and new cornerbacks, plus a new coach... I think we might run into a few problems along the way. I hope I'm wrong though.

flsukz said:
Miami is a cesspool where your personal property is never safe from the unending line of thugs and bums who wander the streets. (plus it smells bad and the weather is too damn muggy and hot)

You've never been to New Orleans, have you. :lol:

1. Broncos W 1-0 Very bad draft, very inconsistent qb, the browns d-line- this team is heading in the wrong direction IMO. Miami wins it in the heat.
2.@Jets L 1-1 I hate forcasting losses to divison rivals but i cant see miami winning this one.
3. Panthers W 2-1 Panthers O-line will get sizzled by carter, taylor, chester, roth and bowens.
4.@Bills L 2-2 Probably very low scoring, but i think home field advantage will win it for the Bills. something like a 13-10 loss seems plausible.
5.@Buccs L 2-3 Don't know why, i've just got a hunch that TB is gonna have that 2003 panthers like team spirit. i don't think they will make the playoffs but i see an upset brewing for this one.
6. Chiefs L 2-4 Chiefs have a much improved D and have got to be contenders this year if any. still their d can be exploited and i think we could score quite a bit but not enough to stop priest and trent.
7.@Saints W 3-4 The perfect rebound game against one of the league's most dissapointing teams in the saints. brooks will not not what hit him after this one. ronnie brown could have a bid day against that poor run defense.
8. Falcons L 3-5 We will get shown the difference between a playoff ready team and one thats a year or two away in this one.
9. Patriots W 4-5 Two co-ordinators gone, rookies on the o-line, no tedy bruschi or ty law spells trouble for the pats against the fins who should be inspired by the crowd at their first home division game of the year.
10.@Browns W 5-5 Browns are on a much slower version of our path to recovery and with no winslow we can double braylon edwards all day long. Fins win big in cleveland
11.@Raiders L 5-6 Behind their offense, the raiders D is nothing special. whether or not we can exploit that in oakland is a questionable. We will stick around in this game a lot longer than oakland would have liked but ultimately the raiders come away with the win.
12. Bills W 6-6 Losman in our house is a bad thought for bills fans. Maybe even a shutout here. Fins win.
13.@Chargers L 6-7 Everyone knows the chargers are a better side. brees and LT shouldn't have too much trouble disposing of us.
14. Jets L 6-8 Oh god it hurts to predict this but i've just got a feeling that if pennington isnt injured he will be very consistent in this game. Sorry fellow finfans and let it be known that i hope just as much as you do that we will win this one when it comes around.
15. Titans W 7-8 What a poor and lowly site the titans franchise is at the moment. We will win without much bother.
16.@Patriots L 7-9 Practically impossible to beat the pats in the snow.

Final record 7-9.

death7star said:
flsukz, where are you from? i bet miami and for that matter south florida is much better than where you are at right now.

Hey Genious I live in Florida as well, up near Tampa, I know first hand how much it sucks in Florida especially Miami.

florida sure does suk. nice beaches, no state income tax, hot chicks, great weather, and great football.

flsukz said:
Hey Genious I live in Florida as well, up near Tampa, I know first hand how much it sucks in Florida especially Miami.

:ban:

Justasportsfan said:
What if we decide to let Losman hand the ball off ? That changes your opinion doesn't it ?:lol: Who's gonna stop Willis? Your starters are questionable and don't have proven replacements. What about your db's? Holcomb has the capability to throw for 400 yds. he's done it before against crappy db's and so far your db's are crappy on paper. Madison can't keep up w/ Moulds, who's gonna cover Evans?

Just so you know, your qb is just as much of a question mark as Losman. Which Feely will show up? The mediocre Feeley from the eagles or the crappy one from last year?

Who's gonna protect your QB long enough to get the ball to your WR's??? Your crappy un-improved line? Once again a Jill fan who (thinks???) his team honestly has a chance. AJ was 5-1 with the Eagles as a starter, thats avg.??? Whats PJ's record again???? Oh thats right, 0-0 and a broken leg. Quite a threat you got there. Hows is a NFL starting QB just as much a ? as a rookie QB?? If PJ is so great why didn't he replace D.Bledsoe after he heald form his injury's??? I'll tell you why, because he doesn't have what it takes to replace a statue, doesn't sound like a rining endorsement to me.

Back
Top Bottom