what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you guys think the Dolphins record will be this year?

Celtkin said:
Yep, God knows we can't beat the Pats...Oh wait. We did it last year without a running game and a line that looked like airport turnstiles.:D

you lost the Monday Night Game, but brady threw you a bone. dont get to ****y. and your O-Line may be improved, but its still a weakness, (IMO).

ch19079 said:
you lost the Monday Night Game, but brady threw you a bone. dont get to ****y. and your O-Line may be improved, but its still a weakness, (IMO).

We lost? :confused:

Brady didn't throw us anything. We owned the Pats that night.

10-6 And We Make The Playoffs And Then After That Anything Can Happen.

byroan said:
We lost? :confused:

Brady didn't throw us anything. We owned the Pats that night.

I wouldn't go that far, but the end result was we won!!!
Just as we will when we play the bIlls this year! :wink:

do some of you actually think they will beat the Bucs? Sweep the Bills and win a game against NE?

Where did this come from? Anyways the Bucs are one of the weakest teams on our schedule. And the Bills and Pats are division rivals... so anything goes.

ch19079 said:
ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE BILLS.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Are the Bucs that great?? Yes we can beat them!
The Bills, yes they are good, but I don't see why we can't split games.
Did we not beat the Pats with a worse team and coach last year??

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Split games with the Bills yes not sweep them like takeit2dahouse, and I think the Bucs may surprise you this year, the Panthers are a very good football team they were more plagued by injuries last year than you guys were. The Broncos have been stacking the deck so they will not be very easy to take down, according to everything I have read the pats are supposedly going to be better this year but I hope you guys can steal another win from them this year. The falcons will beat you if their D is a good as it was last year. The Jets will beat you at least once, the Chargers will beat you as well so that is 7 loses right there. I think the division will break down like this

NE - 10-6
buf - 10-6
Mia - 9-7
NY - 7-9

flsukz said:
Split games with the Bills yes not sweep them like takeit2dahouse, and I think the Bucs may surprise you this year, the Panthers are a very good football team they were more plagued by injuries last year than you guys were. The Broncos have been stacking the deck so they will not be very easy to take down, according to everything I have read the pats are supposedly going to be better this year but I hope you guys can steal another win from them this year. The falcons will beat you if their D is a good as it was last year. The Jets will beat you at least once, the Chargers will beat you as well so that is 7 loses right there. I think the division will break down like this

NE - 10-6
buf - 10-6
Mia - 9-7
NY - 7-9
9-7 now, earlier you said 5-11?!

AirChambers84 said:
Where did this come from? Anyways the Bucs are one of the weakest teams on our schedule. And the Bills and Pats are division rivals... so anything goes.
AGREE 100% I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE BUCS GAMES HERE IN TAMPA AND WATCH MY FINS MAKE ALL THOSE BUCS FANS CRY. :D

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE WILL HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN THE BILLS.

You think you will, they swept you last year with a statue at QB. No matter how hard you tried they did more.

AirChambers84 said:
Brady was getting mauled all night. Jason Taylor scares him.
Exactly, he usually has bad games vs. us compared to what he does to everyone else.

ether79 said:
9-7 now, earlier you said 5-11?!
I decided to quit being a dick and give you guys a chance, I could easily put it back to 5-11, with you beating the Browns, Saints, Jets once, Bills once, and the Titans, I forgot you get the other cellar dwellers to play against in the AFC.

Originally posted by Mr. Right
6-7 wins
Welcome to the Boards !!!!

I decided to quit being a dick and give you guys a chance, I could easily put it back to 5-11, with you beating the Browns, Saints, Jets once, Bills once, and the Titans, I forgot you get the other cellar dwellers to play against in the AFC.

lame :(

flsukz said:
The Broncos have been stacking the deck so they will not be very easy to take down
Stacking the deck with what? The whole Cleveland D-line(which sucked) a former all world recevier(who sadly is now no better than 3rd string) and a RB in the draft that isn't as fast as 1/3 of the O-line players who were drafted.

Back
Top Bottom