What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd

Sign me up. He’s stats have slowly dwindled the last few seasons but he’s almost always healthy and would serve as a HUGE upgrade at the #3 WR spot, which should be a big priority for the FO right now. He also should be very affordable.

I know we’re probably waiting on OBJ, but I’d honestly pull the offer in favor of a Tyler Boyd type of receiver. Maybe they’ve got an eye on somebody in the draft, but if they go into the season with Berrios at #3, we’re in serious trouble.

If the price right, Boyd would be a great add.

In the draft, McConkey would probably be the best fit in the slot. But he's borderline 1st round in most mocks. Not sure Miami can go wide receiver that early.

But if Grier trades down and gets more picks, that could be a possibility.

I think Boyd is the best free agent WR still available. Yet the reason he is probably still available is he probably is asking for a lot more money than teams are willing to pay him.

In Miami he would be the #3 WR and I think he views himself as a #1 WR or #2 WR at worst.

I think Boyd would be fine; however, if I'm Boyd Im looking for a situation where I could at least be a 2. Hard to feel good about being a 3 behind Tyreek, Waddle, and also having Jonnu Smith/RB room in the mix. How much of a share is really left?

If the price right, Boyd would be a great add.

In the draft, McConkey would probably be the best fit in the slot. But he's borderline 1st round in most mocks. Not sure Miami can go wide receiver that early.

But if Grier trades down and gets more picks, that could be a possibility.
I am a fan of McConkey but not a fan of any WR @ 21. Well, maybe one ;)

Pearsall from Florida is a low key favorite of mine. I had Florida fans tell me he sucked and wouldn't even get drafted. Dumbasses.

Let me edit - the one I MIGHT take at 21 has a Daddy that played WR. HoF material, play wise.

Last edited:
I am a fan of McConkey but not a fan of any WR @ 21. Well, maybe one ;)

Pearsall from Florida is a low key favorite of mine. I had Florida fans tell me he sucked and wouldn't even get drafted. Dumbasses.
I think Rice or McCaffrey are a couple in that 3rd round range who would be good fits.

McConkey is just such a good football player, but I do think 21 is too high. Thomas would be tough to pass there. I still think McDaniel could pound the table for Worthy.

Rather give EE and Sanders (he is still with the team, right?) first shot rather than paying any kind of serious money for Boyd. Alternatively I would be thrilled if the team could draft Roman Wilson though not sure he falls to us at the right spot. Heck I might prefer someone like MVS who has some depth in his game.

Back
Top Bottom