What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd

I think BB could be a Edelman type of given the opportunity. Loves Florida popular girlfriend, that he probably loves impressing, I wish they would give him a bigger role I think he would produce.
idk if it's mike mcdaniel or tua, but it seems like Tua or mike let tyreek do what he wants with being the only focus and I think that definitely hurt the offense late in the season. It seemed like I saw Tua throwing into double or triple coverage to hill when there had to be other guys open. Or it was all hill and waddle, when Berrios probably was open. Cedrick wilson was open too but Tua didn't look or missed. That missed pass vs chiefs in germany was a big miss. I think Tua is obviously going to look to hill as any qb does for their star wr just like Burrow would for Chase. But he can't lock on to hill or else the offense will sputter again

I tend to agree. I read where it used to take ~4 years for a WR to "get it" in the NFL, but I think we are now in the "if the dog don't bite early..." when it comes to WRs.

I still think he was an odd draft pick for this offense. His route running/tree needed a LOT of work.
The better WR’s now take less than a few weeks in the NFL to, “get it. I think better college coaching and the increased passing game in the NFL has allowed a lot of the younger and very talented WR’s to come into the league and have a major impact from year one.

Why are dolphins always trying spend money on other team players. We can't draft wr.

Good player. Overachiever. But slow.

Would much prefer Beckham. Seems clear our front office agrees.

Back
Top Bottom