What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think about WR Tyler Boyd

I think Boyd is the best free agent WR still available. Yet the reason he is probably still available is he probably is asking for a lot more money than teams are willing to pay him.

In Miami he would be the #3 WR and I think he views himself as a #1 WR or #2 WR at worst.
Not sure why he would.

I am a fan of McConkey but not a fan of any WR @ 21. Well, maybe one ;)

Pearsall from Florida is a low key favorite of mine. I had Florida fans tell me he sucked and wouldn't even get drafted. Dumbasses.
You must be talking to your imaginary friends again. Pearsall is one of the few studs UF has.

Still prefer Chark, but Boyd is worth a look.

Along with OBJ, they are all price-play candidates. I'd sign whichever is cheapest.

I'd rather have Boyd than OBJ, far less of a head case.

Not sure why Berrios has not flourished with us yet. Hopefully that "yet" will be a bygone word )
I expected more of an impact from Berrios. After last year, I’m no longer comfortable with him as our #3. We need to sign someone before the draft. I like Boyd but I’d take Beckham too. Either way, let’s sign one of them

I think Rice or McCaffrey are a couple in that 3rd round range who would be good fits.

McConkey is just such a good football player, but I do think 21 is too high. Thomas would be tough to pass there. I still think McDaniel could pound the table for Worthy.
Worthy scares me. He has so many positives, BUT..... Iunno..

If the price right, Boyd would be a great add.

In the draft, McConkey would probably be the best fit in the slot. But he's borderline 1st round in most mocks. Not sure Miami can go wide receiver that early.

But if Grier trades down and gets more picks, that could be a possibility.
I think we are waiting until after the draft to sign any Free Agents. We don't know how the draft will play out and what needs we will address and what needs will remain unfilled.

Boyd would be a nice WR3. He might be holding out for a big offer though. I also like Chark who would probably be cheaper to sign but he has been injury prone. I suppose OBJ would be okay if the price is right.

Pearsall would be a nice 3rd round option if we can acquire a 3rd round pick. I dont think its likely we would draft a WR before that.

Worthy scares me. He has so many positives, BUT..... Iunno..
Maybe adding a third receiver with electric speed would be too much for opponents.

But a more physical receiver seems like a better fit since Worthy is similar to Hill and Waddle.

Hill, Waddle and McConkey or Legette looks really good to me.

I think we are waiting until after the draft to sign any Free Agents. We don't know how the draft will play out and what needs we will address and what needs will remain unfilled.

Boyd would be a nice WR3. He might be holding out for a big offer though. I also like Chark who would probably be cheaper to sign but he has been injury prone. I suppose OBJ would be okay if the price is right.

Pearsall would be a nice 3rd round option if we can acquire a 3rd round pick. I dont think its likely we would draft a WR before that.
I think you are right.

Maybe adding a third receiver with electric speed would be too much for opponents.

But a more physical receiver seems like a better fit since Worthy is similar to Hill and Waddle.

Hill, Waddle and McConkey or Legette looks really good to me.
I really like Legette but I think he is going to be gone by the time we select in round 2.

Pearsall in round 3

Rice in round 4

McCaffrey in round 5

Ainias Smith in round 6

Those are some of my favorites.

I really like Legette but I think he is going to be gone by the time we select in round 2.

Pearsall in round 3

Rice in round 4

McCaffrey in round 5

Ainias Smith in round 6

Those are some of my favorites.
Listening to Sirius Radio today they were talking about McCaffrey and Rice in the 3rd round range. I'm hoping Grier can add a pick there.

Some good running backs also projected there...Estime, Allen etc.

Listening to Sirius Radio today they were talking about McCaffrey and Rice in the 3rd round range. I'm hoping Grier can add a pick there.

Some good running backs also projected there...Estime, Allen etc.
I like Isaac Guerendo from Louisville as a late round sleeper RB. I keep seeing him available into the 6th round on the mock draft simulation sites but considering he is 6'0 220 lbs ran a 4.33 40 and averaged 6.1 YPC last year I find it hard to believe he will be available that late in the draft.

I could also see Rice and McCaffrey going that high.

Its all going to depend on how the draft plays out ahead of us that will determine who we draft. There are always surprises with certain players dropping and rising.

Back
Top Bottom