What does everyone think about this prediction???? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone think about this prediction????

I am not bitching and moaning so shut it...I was just saying I felt the Bills should have won the game in my opinion. Besides, I am not here to talk smack or anything. I am here to talk AFC East Football.

turnovers are a bitch, but what can u do...if it werent for turnovers u guys would have won a superbowl!!!still dont look good for u guys with ur defesive line though...hard to create those pesty turnovers without a defensive line that can pressure the qb...

Bills fans always blame all of their losses on the refs. They were whining about the Fins game in Buffalo about how he spiked the ball on the 40 yard line with one second left while the refs said the game was over. They thought that they got robbed because of that, it isn't like they would have scored or anything.

I was at that Buffalo game, and D. Flutie was wearing us down, driving deep on us, inside the 20, late.....

Soon after, that T. Armstrong hit was felt up in seats, and the Bills playoff run with the "headless chicken" was history!!!.....

A great, exciting, and fun day at Pro Player.

END RESULTS : PHINZ WIN.....BILLS LOSE.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

One thing on a possible Dolphins-Steelers playoff game would be the huge disadvantage the Steelers have in the coaching department. Three time in the last decade(1994, 1997, 2001) Bill Cowher coached Steeler teams hosted AFC title games to vastly inferior opponents each year. The Steelers proceeded to lose all three games. Bill Cowher has shown to be a poor big game coach.

The only problem I see with that analysis, is that the Dolphins have also lost big games in the playoffs... and the Ravens were certainly inferior teams... we had some injuries that hurt us ... but Dolphins critics will be quick to jump on the "early out" bandwagon, and compare that to the losses by Pitt.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Actually.. with that ONE game exception... Feidler proved just the opposite all season long... how many 4th qtr comebacks in the last half of the season? You sound like an intelligent person slain, I can't believe you'd base your total opinion of a QB on the ONE game you watched...

Wharf - as I stated before that one game is the only one that I saw of the Dolphins last year (and the only one of Jay that I've ever seen) so it was all that I had to make a judgement.

Dol_Fan5434 - everything that I said could happen which is why they play the games. A number of teams the last few years have gone 5-11 to winning the super bowl so right now all that we can do is type our own opinions of what we think will happen. We disagree - that's fine with me, obviously not fine with you.

but Miami has the better defense nomatter what "experts" say about YOUR defense...

The Steelers had the number one defence in the NFL last year statistically. No matter what the experts say I think you'll find that facts are difficult to disagree with.

....then i hope you turn into a buffalo bill.... and die

Who rang your bell? Thanks for introducing me to the ignore feature on this board - I now see why it's necessary. Adios idiot.

Slaine...
Didn't mean to put you off... just pointing out that the statement "Also Fiedler showed against the Ravens (the only time that I saw Miami last year) that he's not great under pressure " should not be used to judge Jay... he has his faults to be sure, but keeping it together when the pressure is on, is one of his strong points. The loss to the Ravesn was the result of a total breakdown on both sides of the ball... the OL was decimated, as was the DL. Our rising star WR was out... and the whole team just ran out of gas...plain and simple... it really wasn't as much Jay's fault as people like to think. Sorry if I came across over-defensive... Like I said, you do, in fact, seem lke an intelligent person, and your opinions are welcome here IMHO. (not that I could actually do anything about it if I thought otherwise)
:rocker:

Originally posted by WharfRat
How do the Bills match up against this?

SB Champs

SB Appearances

AFC Champs

AFC East Champs

Perfect Season

Total Playoff appearances since 1966:
21 - out of 36years of existance = 58.3% of the time... we make the playoffs

Playoff appearances since 1990:
9 - out of 11 seasons = 81.8%

So again... if this is mediocre... the Bills must be pretty poor... or is that too much logic for you?
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ..and still not respected!! Why? because their more lucky then good.

Ohhh Puleeeeze

Originally posted by Billhoff
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ..and still not respected!! Why? because their more lucky then good.

That's simply a desparate attempt at compensating for the fact that the Bills have never been anywhere near as good... and never will be.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Actually the Wild Card game was 24-17, but honestly, the Bills should have won that game. They had a chance at the end not to mention, but if I recall, they turned the ball over 5 times. 3 of which were killers. Moulds fumbled his first catch of the game on a long reception from Flutie at the Fins 20, and then Flutie threw an INT inside the 5 to end the half, and Flutie fumbled at the 5 yard line to end the game, which Trace Armstrong recovered. Those were only 3 that I remember, and plus, there was a debate about the Andre Reed play. If he's awarded the TD, then the Bills probably settle for a FG earlier on that last drive, but since he wasn't, and he was ejected on a debatable call and the Bills assessed a 15-yard penalty, that screwed us out of any TD chance on that drive.
Nice memory 80, ya see thats what I `m talking about whenever I say stinkfish being lucky again and again. Of course we had that game, we out played them but again bad breaks for the bills and alot of luck for the stink assured their victory, then they go on to deflate like the whoopi cushins they are.My buddy is a Bronco fan and in no way did he want to play the Bills that year cause the Pro Bowl" Flute "man.He was rootin for the fins.because..well...you no..... it was only the playoff "doormat" Dolphins!

Billjerkoff You and your opinions show once again why we are the superior team .ANY time some one points out FATS you start with the insults and try to make it better .The sorry truth is that your inbread mommy didnt give ya the brains you need to compete with most the fin fans.Proof ? We are CONSISTANTLY AT THE TOP OF THIS LEAGUE AND ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN IT ALL...where as the bills now pray for guys like bledsoe to come save them from 3-13 seasons... what a sad state of affairs your young (like thats our fault )team is in ! boo hoo ! take a reality check and go back to the bills boards ,where insane idiotic comments like yours are appreciated.

Anything I could say has already been said by Badfoot. Seriously though, since you have nothing intelligent to say, why are you posting here? We are trying to have a conversation with Billsman80, and here you come with your incoherent ramblings. I guess some people just crave attention...

Originally posted by Billhoff
Nice memory 80, ya see thats what I `m talking about whenever I say stinkfish being lucky again and again. Of course we had that game, we out played them but again bad breaks for the bills and alot of luck for the stink assured their victory, then they go on to deflate like the whoopi cushins they are.My buddy is a Bronco fan and in no way did he want to play the Bills that year cause the Pro Bowl" Flute "man.He was rootin for the fins.because..well...you no..... it was only the playoff "doormat" Dolphins!

You guys should know a lot about being a doormat..A Super B. doormat..I'd rather lose in the playoffs and not 4 straight times in the SB..what a joke..but I did applaude the accomplishment at the time,,but I didn't won't to see you there after the 2nd one..but ya'll like showing the whole world how to oooopps in the big one..You guys do have my sim-ple-tee :-) short for simple behines. because we are gonna tee off on your butts this year.

Back
Top Bottom