What does everyone think about this prediction???? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone think about this prediction????

Originally posted by WharfRat
Slaine...
Didn't mean to put you off... just pointing out that the statement "Also Fiedler showed against the Ravens (the only time that I saw Miami last year) that he's not great under pressure " should not be used to judge Jay... he has his faults to be sure, but keeping it together when the pressure is on, is one of his strong points. The loss to the Ravesn was the result of a total breakdown on both sides of the ball... the OL was decimated, as was the DL. Our rising star WR was out... and the whole team just ran out of gas...plain and simple... it really wasn't as much Jay's fault as people like to think. Sorry if I came across over-defensive... Like I said, you do, in fact, seem lke an intelligent person, and your opinions are welcome here IMHO. (not that I could actually do anything about it if I thought otherwise)
:rocker:

Fair enough - I look forward to seeing more of him this year to get a chance to form a more rounded opinion of him. If I can get Sky TV (I live in the UK but satellite is damn expensive) then I should get to see at least the occasional Fins game.

Back
Top Bottom