What Games is Miami going to win? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Games is Miami going to win?

BwanaZulia said:
It is fun and it is great having a wife who not only likes Football but loves it. She is in all the pools, pick leagues and watches all the shows with me.

The only question now is, what team will our 3 week old daughter pick? :)

(I am sure I know the answer from most you on this board)

BZ

I am double lucky then b/c my Wife loves football and loves the Jets. When we first met she liekd the Jets but didn't follow them closely but she grew to love the team and she wants to go to every game, she even went to a game last December and she was due any day w/ our first child(it was actually exactly a week later she went into labor and we had our Son).

nyjunc said:
I am double lucky then b/c my Wife loves football and loves the Jets. When we first met she liekd the Jets but didn't follow them closely but she grew to love the team and she wants to go to every game, she even went to a game last December and she was due any day w/ our first child(it was actually exactly a week later she went into labor and we had our Son).
Son! Now thats a Different story!!! you have about a 50/50 he might be a Phin fan :lol: that seems to be about the ratio *flips through magic ratio chart* sometime around 9 or 10 they get their independent streak and pick the most hated team of their father and begin sporting the hated teams gear. :D

zeke0123 said:
Son! Now thats a Different story!!! you have about a 50/50 he might be a Phin fan :lol: that seems to be about the ratio *flips through magic ratio chart* sometime around 9 or 10 they get their independent streak and pick the most hated team of their father and begin sporting the hated teams gear. :D

Now I am REALLY glad I had a girl. :)

If anything, she will start to fight with her mother and side with me on the Jets.

BZ

nyjunc said:

when you brought him home was he dressed as a little miami Dolphin like our kids?

BwanaZulia said:
Now I am REALLY glad I had a girl. :)

If anything, she will start to fight with her mother and side with me on the Jets.

BZ
AHA yet another angle to mold into the perfect jet fan....If she only knew :D

zeke0123 said:

Nooooooooooooo :yell: :D

when you brought him home was he dressed as a little miami Dolphin like our kids?

No he wasn't in Jets gear though my Wife had bought hnim an outfit long before he was born. I actually just got him a baby jersey of Chad. :D
clear.gif

nyjunc said:
Nooooooooooooo :yell: :D

No he wasn't in Jets gear though my Wife had bought hnim an outfit long before he was born. I actually just got him a baby jersey of Chad. :D
clear.gif
Very Cute :D

He's 7 mos old and it's a little big but my Wife says he'll fit into it for football season :) I love being a Dad. :D

I dont know how you usually are when at home watching a game but im sure it will be interesting curbing some of the colorful language during the season :lol: and congrats btw.

zeke0123 said:
I dont know how you usually are when at home watching a game but im sure it will be interesting curbing some of the colorful language during the season :lol: and congrats btw.

I'm a bit animated during games, I go to all the home games so that takes away 8 chances for him to watch a game w/ me but I waas pretty good w/ him in late Dec-January when he was a baby.

Thanks!

nyjunc said:
I'm a bit animated during games, I go to all the home games so that takes away 8 chances for him to watch a game w/ me but I waas pretty good w/ him in late Dec-January when he was a baby.

Thanks!

I am the same way. I go to the games (BTW: What section are you in) and so my wife is saying that is how she is going to convince our 3 week old daughter to be a Dolphins fan, because she will be at home watching.

I have been thinking about taking her in the Baby Backpack.. :)

BZ

Back
Top Bottom