What happened to Bo Jackson | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

Wildbill3 said:
I'm not sure what you are shaking your Heads at... maybe you should enlighten me?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: there I feel better now, everyone else is doing it. ;)
i was shaking my head because as i scrolled down the page like 15 of them jumped out of me and what can i say i'm a follower

- I just read this thread and I think some of you guys have come off your meds. And I mean that in the nicest possible way , just in case .:wink: By the way , when is the next group session? You are still working with plastic sporkes only , right? No one here with a last name of Tyson or Artest I hope. If so , I want you to know that I take responsibilty for typing out this post under my son in law's post name. And you should know that I am one mean a** mother that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark ally. During a full moon.

- What made me read this thing to begin was the mention of Bo. The best overall athlete since Jim Thorpe. If you were too young...find some film , look for it on ESPN Classic , just find it. I loved the idea of the thread because it is a good question: What became of Bo? The reason why it fits on here , why it's such a good question , why it's relative is that it isn't about "What became of Andra Franklin?" Bo was a true freak not because of hype ( and there was hype ) , it was because of the performances that he produced that would be greater than the hype. Think of Deion Sanders , but bigger , faster , more powerful and more awesome. Ever hear of "The Boz"? No? There's a reason for that. Bo ran his a** over to go into the endzone. That was after he took his first pro pitchout and went 90 yards....untouched. All pro football , All Star baseball. Cut short due to injury. Bo went home , got his degree, raised his kids with his wife , overcame a speech impediment to become a public speaker and became ( to the best of my knowledge) a decent man.

- One last thing on Bo. Harold Reynolds , who is on ESPN's Baseball show was thrown out by Bo at the plate. On the fly. From the warning track. Trust me it's on film.

hip went snap.

he was on monday night football during half time i think last year. he has a new business. i forget what, but that's all he wanted to talk about. that segment was stupid anyway.

Bo was the greatest athlete I ever saw and was, imo, the greatest athlete in the last half of the 20th century.

Saw Bo Diddley...

texasPHINSfan said:
i guess now the question becomes... whatever happened to bo diddley?

on one of the PBS Way Back Machine shows - 60's rocker. Now I can't remember if it was the Clapton Crossroads show or one of those who resurrected ancient rockers like Jon Kay. As an official "Oulde Ph*rte" that makes me feel really weird. Imagine Brittany Spears still shaking it at 55.

Actually Bo Jackson, along with former Raiders head coach Art Shell, have opened a chain of fast food Soul Food restaurants in the Orient.

Named Chop Sticking To MY Ribs, they have a rather large following.

The Japanese consider pork a delicacy and they have been packing Jacksons Soul Food Restaurants in Nagasaki and Tokyo.

Jackson gets all of his pork locally in the town of Cibi, Japan to keep the costs down and the profits high.
His famous pumpkin pie recipe has not been a hit, though.
It seems as if pumpkin is not considered a favorite amongst the Japanese where color and texture of foods play a major role.
His grandmothers recipe for spiced collard greens, as a side order, has picked up the slack for the zero sales of the pumpkin pie.

Back
Top Bottom