What happened to Bo Jackson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

That's one reason I've never considered Chambers to be an elite WR. He's never had 1000 yds. He's made some spectacular catches, but that's because of sorry ol' Fiedler and no accuracy. I think he'll really thrive if he was a #2 WR instead of our 1 and only.

84needs1000yds said:
Sorry dude I was reading and I didn't see that there were many more replys to read. I realized it afterwards, you think Chambers will get 1000 yds this year or at least one WR?

I would like to think this is the year he finally breaks 1,000

Bubb Rubb said:
I'm a SSgt at Schriever AFB. 1C6, Satellite Operator
Welcome to the board! I'm a 33s (com) 1 Lt at Lackland. I'll be sewing on Capt here shortly.

How are things at Schriever?

texasPHINSfan said:
Welcome to the board! I'm a 33s (com) 1 Lt at Lackland. I'll be sewing on Capt here shortly.

How are things at Schriever?

One six week visit to Lackland was quite enough for me for one career!!

This thread was awsome, it went from a stupid question to a stupid argument to me posting a stupid reply which lead to Americas Finest talking about sewing....:roflmao: This is inserted in a good way a good example of true DolFans.
(I come from Jersey and go to school near Boston... Imagine the crap I get!)

84needs1000yds said:
This thread was awsome, it went from a stupid question to a stupid argument to me posting a stupid reply which lead to Americas Finest talking about sewing....:roflmao: This is inserted in a good way a good example of true DolFans.
(I come from Jersey and go to school near Boston... Imagine the crap I get!)

True, very true!!:wink:

Schriever stinks, I love Colorado Springs but the base itself is very small with nothing really there. If you ever want to PCS here I would shoot for Peterson or the AFA.

Bubb Rubb said:
That's one reason I've never considered Chambers to be an elite WR. He's never had 1000 yds. He's made some spectacular catches, but that's because of sorry ol' Fiedler and no accuracy. I think he'll really thrive if he was a #2 WR instead of our 1 and only.
I am not so sure Chambers is ever going to reach that point on our team in his career. He didn't have proper coaching or QB's to get him the ball his first several years in the leauge... and last year he flat-out didn't try 100% and you could tell on his route-running he did. Considering our QB situation is hairy at best, CC will have to wait at least another year before being able to "break out", and even then he will be competing with Booker (who IS a probowl WR) for catches.

By the time our QB situation and offense gets squared away, i fear it will be a year or two from now (rebuilding - remember?), and by then CC will already be on the start of the decline of his career.

Assuming our offense starts to gel, i can see him hitting 1,000 yards in 2006, but that will be his peak and he will return to the 800-900 yard era for two more years before he gets relegated to 3rd stringer/slot guy and finally traded away or cut and he'll do the "vet-bouncing-around-the-league" thing.

Don't take this as me not liking him - he's one of my favorite dolphins... i just don't think he's as great as everyone else makes him out to be.

Bubb Rubb said:
Schriever stinks, I love Colorado Springs but the base itself is very small with nothing really there. If you ever want to PCS here I would shoot for Peterson or the AFA.

I spent 5 1/2 years out at McConnell (Kansas) before going to Osan and then here to Eglin where I will retire. No more midwest for me

T tes said:
Man what is your problem. Im just asking if you don't know just say so. your getting so pissed off cuz i asked a question. Your pethetic :shakeno:
you don't know how to search, and you don't know where to ask a question, heck you don't even have any manners, but you know how to insult people and how to use your age as a crutch.:shakeno:

In the future, go to google.com and type in Bo Jackson (or whoever) and biography. Don't worry if you spell it wrong google will offer you a corrected spelling of the search you are trying to do.

Wildbill3 said:
you don't know how to search, and you don't know where to ask a question, heck you don't even have any manners, but you know how to insult people and how to use your age as a crutch.:shakeno:

In the future, go to google.com and type in Bo Jackson (or whoever) and biography. Don't worry if you spell it wrong google will offer you a corrected spelling of the search you are trying to do.
ok man, no need to bring up a subject thats been put to rest.

I am guilty of this too sometimes - i reply after reading the first page or so without forwarding to the end to see the resolution first.

Oo-rah!

Wildbill3 said:

A little late to the party. But thanks. :shakeno:

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

eh, Half the time I post before I realize how long a thread is... I hate it when I respond to a thread that is over 10 pages long though, you know that by the 10th page (well 5th anyway) NOBODY knows what the thread is even about anymore. :D

jnewmant said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
I'm not sure what you are shaking your Heads at... maybe you should enlighten me?:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: there I feel better now, everyone else is doing it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom