What happened to Bo Jackson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

Hey guys I'm new, since this thread is about dead I just want to test this thing out. And I can't figure out how to put a picture in my comments...hey LT dan help a fellow af guy out

Someone please close this thread. Embarassing :shakeno:

Bubb Rubb said:
Hey guys I'm new, since this thread is about dead I just want to test this thing out. And I can't figure out how to put a picture in my comments...hey LT dan help a fellow af guy out
LOL

Bubb Rubb said:

What kind of help would you need sir?

Like your pic of csoznka (sp) how do you get a pic in all the comments like that?

J Tes said:
Listen 'm not on here to get in a p*ssing contest. I may defensive but he is my brother. I guess I didnt explain that telling people to "shut up" and stuff of that nature isnt excepted on here but he is my brother so yes I will defend him NO matter what. We live the hated Bills country so I think hes a little excited to be able to talk with other Phin Fans about football. Just take it easy on the kid.

Iwas just messin around with the kid. Jtes is that you in your avatar. Sweet picture. Looks like you had a a few too many shots and Dan and O.J. sre holding you up. That must have been sweet to meet them.

Bubb Rubb said:
i'll help you out since i'm AF....

do this tag without spaces:

[ img ] url [ / img ]

work?

Bubb Rubb said:
Like your pic of csoznka (sp) how do you get a pic in all the comments like that?
thats his signature.

use the same html code i gave you , but go into your user CP and modify your sig and place a URL of a picture you want to use there.

havanahec said:
Iwas just messin around with the kid. Jtes is that you in your avatar. Sweet picture. Looks like you had a a few too many shots and Dan and O.J. sre holding you up. That must have been sweet to meet them.

Actually looks like Jim Carey a bit??

havanahec said:
LOL. I wish. Thats them on the set of Ace Ventura.

LOL.......Lt Dan was right on the money. I totally thought it would have been a picture of you with them.

Give the kid a break! You b!tch about his thread, but then spend sooooo much time responding to it???? MOVE ON!!! Who died & made all of you Finheaven Thread Educators?!

If you don't like it or don't want to respond .... MOVE ON!!!

Is it that big of a deal?!

Sincerely,
Bo Jackson

PS - BO KNOWS FINHEAVEN!

Back
Top Bottom