What happened to Bo Jackson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Bo Jackson

I know Bo has opened his own food business he makes things like pumpkin pies and crap like that

DolphinDD Ctown said:
Give the kid a break! You b!tch about his thread, but then spend sooooo much time responding to it???? MOVE ON!!! Who died & made all of you Finheaven Thread Educators?!

If you don't like it or don't want to respond .... MOVE ON!!!

Is it that big of a deal?!

Sincerely,
Bo Jackson

PS - BO KNOWS FINHEAVEN!

Bo !! What's up?? Help the kid out. What are you up to these days??:wink:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/Playoffs/2005/01/28/913229-ap.html Jackson broke into the market in the mid-'90s with sweet potato and pumpkin pies made from his mom's recipe, and a nutritional bar. A few years later he rolled out an entire line of Bo Jackson Signature Foods, offering many of the basics Campbell makes and much more. The company's order form has seven pages with various styles of beef, poultry, pork, sausages, veal and seafood.

You should check out chair-force.com
It's got some funny stuff on there. BTW how do I get my sig to show back up?

I don't want to step in to this stupid tizzy you guys have going on. Obviously it wasn't the best thread to post on the site, the internet is a good place to start looking but on other sites. Hes right there is a lot of garbage posted on here already b/c frankly many people do not know what their talkng about. But buddy cut him a break, hes 13 never got to see Bo play, at least he knew who he was. How would you feel if some one yelled at your daughter like you just yelled at this kid. To avoid the whole thing don't post questions like this at least go to a Raiders site

84needs1000yds said:
I don't want to step in to this stupid tizzy you guys have going on. Obviously it wasn't the best thread to post on the site, the internet is a good place to start looking but on other sites. Hes right there is a lot of garbage posted on here already b/c frankly many people do not know what their talkng about. But buddy cut him a break, hes 13 never got to see Bo play, at least he knew who he was. How would you feel if some one yelled at your daughter like you just yelled at this kid. To avoid the whole thing don't post questions like this at least go to a Raiders site

Dude, that issue was solved long ago and dropped. No need to rehash. Thanks:)

Sorry dude I was reading and I didn't see that there were many more replys to read. I realized it afterwards, you think Chambers will get 1000 yds this year or at least one WR?

Back
Top Bottom