What has Henne done good so far? Does he have a future with this franchise? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What has Henne done good so far? Does he have a future with this franchise?

Maybe your not but there are people wildly exaggerating just to prove their point. I mean how on earth you could watch that Texans game and say Henne was at fault. I'm at a loss. Henne threw a perfect laser in the redzone to Marshall and Marshall dropped it. Henne placed the ball in a couple of perfect spots, including the Fasano catch where he got his clock cleaned. Peyton Manning makes throws like that ALL THE TIME. Bess eclipsed his career long because, guess what, Henne threw the ball in stride while Bess beat a linebacker.

I swear, it's like you guys are making things up in your head to hate on Henne for. He's not to blame for 0-2, our defense (mostly, our safety) is.

I mean how on earth you could watch that Texans game and say Henne was at fault.

ROFLMAO

I heard the SAME EXACT arguements before when a QB named FIEDLER lost to the TEXANS back in 2003.

Just say: "I mean how on earth you could watch that Texans game and say [Fiedler] was at fault."

"But, Jay Fiedler threw the INT that got them the chance to score and win the game!"

"That was the OLines fault! Poor protection. BTW, if the DEFENSE had stopped the Texans on that last drive we win. It was the defense that let us down!"

...and history repeats itself...

EDIT: Not literally of course, but I mean the way people perceive the QBs and fight over who's at fault etc.

Back
Top Bottom