What i don't understand about the draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What i don't understand about the draft

The thing I like about Winston is that he is scrong. I mean wheel scrong. He donn't come here for dis draft for no reason. Dis be his day. He nose evwybody will be watching him but caint nobody be bigger than dis game. He no dat den and he be scrong in da face of adva... advers... dem haters.

Winston's talent level is elevated by the complete lack of QB talent coming out this year. I don't see the hype around him being "the best QB since Luck". I think he's an idiot and will burn TB and bust hard. He's a freaking numbskull.

What are you looking at when you say "talent level"? Did you not see the guy drop the ball into the receiver's bread baskets on 60 yard deep balls? Did you not see the different touch he had and the combine and in college? Its one thing to say a guy is an idiot off the field, but use your head not your heart when judging him on it.

What are you looking at when you say "talent level"? Did you not see the guy drop the ball into the receiver's bread baskets on 60 yard deep balls? Did you not see the different touch he had and the combine and in college? Its one thing to say a guy is an idiot off the field, but use your head not your heart when judging him on it.

I'm saying that when a Corvette is in a parking lot full of Camry's it looks a hell of a lot better than a Corvette surrounded by Lamborghini's.

While I like DGB's intangibles and upside, the 14th pick is too high. If he is there with our second pick, I say go for it. He is a freakishly talented kid, but needs to grow up. Maybe he learned his lesson and can stay out of trouble.

I think that's what the OP was saying. Trade back, get more picks. A 6' 6'' athletic WR available in the second round, how often does that happen?

Winston actually reminds me of Cam Newton (personality wise). I actually like Cam Newton. He seems like a big dumb kid that loves playing football. I don't think he's a criminal, he just has made terrible personal life choices. I don't think anyone complains about his "on the field" demeanor or talent. The kid is talented and just needs to grow up a little and work harder at something that comes naturally to him. I think his skills translate to the NFL, but he's going to a terrible team, so we might not ever see it. Anyone else in here old enough to see Steve Young play with the Buccaneers in the 80's? Time will tell.

The level of ignorance in this thread is sad. Just a bunch of salty haters

Back
Top Bottom