What If Next Years Qb's Stay In School? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Next Years Qb's Stay In School?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I believe waiting until 2020 for a QB may just backfire.To many of the top guys could elect to stay and finish college.That could be disasterous for us unless we finish dead last and get the first pick .
I'm scared to think of RF being our QB in 2019 and winning 4 or 5 games . removing us from last place.
What are the chances next year these guys stay in school.

Tua would cost his little brother a year of eligibility if he comes back for his senior year. His little bro is gonna be a true fresh this year, so the 2020 season would be his redshirt freshman year.

Tua staying in school to finish his degree would show massive character. It also would be astronomically stupid.

The kid i can see staying is Fromm, not Tua.

Herbert returning this year was surprising to me.

I believe waiting until 2020 for a QB may just backfire.To many of the top guys could elect to stay and finish college.That could be disasterous for us unless we finish dead last and get the first pick .
I'm scared to think of RF being our QB in 2019 and winning 4 or 5 games . removing us from last place.

And risk more time not getting paid $$$$ and possibly suffering a major/career ending injury playing college ball?? Nah. And while there is always a chance it could happen this year, adding another season only doubles the chance of it happening and ruining capitalizing on their talents for a hefty payout.

It’s stupid in my opinion to pin all your hopes on a draft 2 drafts from now... as you say... Tua for example Is under a decree from family to get his degree before turning pro... that could easily lead to another year at Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom