What if Surtain and Rousseau are there at 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Surtain and Rousseau are there at 18

I like Surtain, and would feel awesome if Miami ended up bringing in a legacy of one of our best Corners ever who also happens to maybe be as talented as his dad, BUT far more important to Miami's growth, we need a premium pass-rusher BADLY.

We already have a great pair of corners, Iggy hopefully will eventually become another special player in the secondary, but draft Rousseau, and Miami might jump to being special.

I like Surtain, and would feel awesome if Miami ended up bringing in a legacy of one of our best Corners ever who also happens to maybe be as talented as his dad, BUT far more important to Miami's growth, we need a premium pass-rusher BADLY.

We already have a great pair of corners, Iggy hopefully will eventually become another special player in the secondary, but draft Rousseau, and Miami might jump to being special.

Meh, I just heard the 3 yards per carry episode, they noted most if not all his sacks were from the inside. He's still riskier than Surtain, imo

Saw Walter dropping both...

I'd take Surtain.

I've seen a lot of wacky movement already with a helluva long way to go.

18 is looking more and more interesting with some of these covid optouts falling...

I don't think the FO would hesitate for a second - they'd take Surtain. If we can free up cap space by moving on X or Jones next year with a ready made successor in place, that's what they'd do.

I wouldn’t touch Rousseau to be honest. Not enough tape and we don’t know if that was a 1 year wonder. He’s also very raw and likely will take a couple of years to develop and really impact the game for us. He’s 1 of those guys that are either going to boom or bust.

Although we don’t NEED a CB if Surtain were there at 18 I’d be running the card up. Personally I think he’s 1 of 7 franchise players in this draft and if he were at 18 I’d be absolutely stunned. The value of Surtain at 18 would be unmatched by any other team/player selection in this draft. He’ll be a premier cover CB just like his dad was.

If Surtain and Rousseau are there at 18 you have to pull the trigger and draft Harris if he's there.
I strongly disagree, IMO Rousseau is a different maker can play and rush the passer for multiple positions. Take a look at Jaret Patterson ,J Williams , Stevenson, Michael Carter,

Back
Top Bottom