what if u meet ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what if u meet ricky?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:confused: what if you were travling on vacation and you ran into our number one trader ricky williams what would you say or do?

No words - just a swift kick to the nads! Nah, I'd tease him about selling out. Quit if you want, but his timing was what irks me.

New to the site - and pumped I have a Dolphins forum to hang out in!

If I ran into Ricky, I would have a friendly conversation with him. I would tell him as a fan I was pissed about the timing, but it's his life. I hold no personal grudges. In fact, I'd probably smoke up with him.

I would tell him he needs to get his head checks because thats where the truths at.Hes such a F-Nut for pulling this ****.Now I am done talking about this ****!

DrAstroZoom said:
Ricky's our #1 traitor. Rick's our #1 trader.
:lol:

I would tell him he made a big mistake by not waiting to smoke weed all day long until he was a little older - though that w/b backward to my life story :goof:

FireWrongstedt said:
If I ran into Ricky, I would have a friendly conversation with him. I would tell him as a fan I was pissed about the timing, but it's his life. I hold no personal grudges. In fact, I'd probably smoke up with him.

I second that!

I'd be nice to him. (It's just my nature, I guess) Afterwards I'd ask myself, "Why was I nice to that traitor?"

I'd honestly tell him how dissapointed I was in his timing of his decision. Not that he left, but HOW he left. Let that idea clang around in that smoked up head of his for a little while. :fire:

I would tell him that he pujt many people down and we were a superbowl contender in my opinion.. I would tell him that he has no class for doing this.. but then i would be nice and id ask him to buy me season tickets..hehe

16wins4fins said:
:confused: what if you were travling on vacation and you ran into our number one trader ricky williams what would you say or do?

I would go crazy on him, call him some bad names, and smash my face into his fist continuously, until he said he was sorry. :D

Back
Top Bottom