what if u meet ricky? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what if u meet ricky?

:fire: :roflmao: I would try and make some money by selling him a fake bag of dope.

777 said:
I'd flick my blunt roach at em and then spit on his azz. I don't forgive folks easily.

Too bad for you. Holding grudges can be unhealthy.

I'd be nice and I'd try to get into a friendly conversation. I'd seek a true understanding of his decision process and make a professional assessment of his motives.

P.S. I'm a Psychologist

I'd bytch slap him and then run as fast as I could while tossing things back towards him to slow him down. :lol:

I would spit in his face and tell him I hate him for screwing the fins over. But he would probably be to high to remember what I did and said. Oh well, maybe it will work out for the better for the fins, time will tell.

Forget violence, insults, or profanity. I would do the one thing he would find the most unpleasant.

I would stare at him.

16wins4fins said:
:confused: what if you were travling on vacation and you ran into our number one trader ricky williams what would you say or do?
I would say Hi! and he would probably answer ....Yes !:infins:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Forget violence, insults, or profanity. I would do the one thing he would find the most unpleasant.

I would stare at him.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

A&O said:
I would spit in his face and call him a f*cking pus*y.
I would suggest u run after u say that and spit on him..lol... thats like a rhino(on drugs) following you. :roflmao:

I would tell him to be scared because there's a bunch of internet nerds threatening to kick his azz. We'd share a good laugh.

Ok seriously, at this point I could care less. Just like anyone else, I probably wouldn't bother him. He's just a person. If I did talk to him, I'd thank him for the memories and tell him I wish he was still a Dolphin. Then I'd wish him the best and to have a good day.

People need to let it go. Move on and/or grow up. You can't move forward if you're constantly looking back.

Back
Top Bottom