what if u meet ricky? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what if u meet ricky?

I'd tie a little note that says truth to a baseball bat. Then I'd hit him in the balls repeatedly with it until the cops came and took me away. He's lower than ant **** as far as I'm concerned.

tay0365 said:
I would go crazy on him, call him some bad names, and smash my face into his fist continuously, until he said he was sorry. :D
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

16wins4fins said:
:confused: what if you were travling on vacation and you ran into our number one trader ricky williams what would you say or do?
I would shake his hand, congratulate him on his new life and wish him happiness. Then I'd smoke a dutch w/ him and have a deep discussion about life and philosophy.

I would also study some scripture with him. From some articles I've read, Ricky seems to be interested in learning more about God.

:lol: tay

I'd get a picture of him and me!! That dude's famous!

Scrap said:
I'd be nice to him. (It's just my nature, I guess) Afterwards I'd ask myself, "Why was I nice to that traitor?"
Cuz he'd kick your ____. :tongue:

it's funny how everyone is being so blunt ( no pun intended ). I doubt most of you will straight up tell him how you feel ....I'm sure all of his friends have told him waht you all just said.

I think i'll just be friendly and ask him what his plans are next, the last thing he wants to hear is about him retiring and leaving the fins.

id do a fight club on his azz and then take him to cort for his stash

I would spit in his face and call him a f*cking pus*y.

I take back what I said earlier. After reading that B.S. about him only coming back to play for the Raiders I'd kick him in the balls, break his bong and run off with his stash.

i'd tell my girlfriend to scratch his eyes out, I don't like either of them so if he ended up kicking her a** that would be ok too.:cooldude:

I wouldn't do anything unless I had a gun. He'd kick my ***!

i would get my pic with him, get his autograph, smoke a B with him, then ask him y he had to do it then instead of before the draft. i wouldnt wanna piss him off before we smoked bc he would have some good weed.

If I were in a restaurant and saw him it would be impossible not to fire a roll at his head. I'd butter it first! Then I'd leave an African Momba snake in his Hummer. As he lays there dying I'd use his face for an ashtray for one of my fat cigars. Like I say, I'm not really mad at the guy.

Don't you get it?

Ricky doens't care that he left when he did...

You really think he even watches or keeps up to date with football? He didn't deliberately screw us, he probably didn't even know how long it was till the season started - he just left.

Ricky doens't care if it upset you, your mom, your dad or your goldfish.

And for that I would shake his hand.

Back
Top Bottom