What if we beat the Ravens Sunday? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we beat the Ravens Sunday?

My question is:

If Fitz craps the bed, throws a few Ints yet in the 3rd quarter, the D is keeping us in the game, does Flores insert Rosen?

With all the tanking talk..would it change your perception of how the season may go? I will be cautiously optimistic if we do!
This is a 50/50 game. Of any other coach were here, I'd say bet the farm on BMore. They always just slapped us around like their JV team practice. I feel Flores won't want to get bullied like they have recently done to us. It was one of the times I cheered Kiko for that hit on Flacco.

Sadly with Fitz starting my joy will be tempered but I want to see our skill players do well. The Ravens usually crush us but I'm not gonna believe that team under Lamar Jackson just yet.

It means you’re asleep and dreaming. Wake up immediately. You’re late for work.

31 - 10 ... Never close
Let history tell you who comes out on top

It would tell you early on that this coaching staff is no joke. As much as i would like that I hope they don't start winning games out the gate. We don't have the talent to sustain that and would only succeed in pushing ourselves out of draft position.

I just want 1 win against the Jets, Bills and Patriots. That's it a solid 3-13 record.
if u beat N.E you going win 7 to 9 games

I am thinking we will have too many drive stopping oline penalties. Either we get shutout or maybe a field goal. No way this line comes together
in a couple of days. This will be a frustrating day for us.

My question is:

If Fitz craps the bed, throws a few Ints yet in the 3rd quarter, the D is keeping us in the game, does Flores insert Rosen?

Nah, Fitz will need to be pulverized or do that for several games in a row, before that happens.

Miami will win this game; i have an overwhelming feeling I cant shake. I dont get the overwhelming 38-3 predictions favoring Baltimore. Where is Baltimore decisively better than us that warrants a 30 point blow out? Off history alone?

Please someone fill me in. They're an average team. No one to fear on the offensive side aside from LJ scrambling.

Defense is average, good secondary, no pass rush. Someone fill me in

Im not trying to sway anyones prediction; im just genuinely curious. Is Baltimore some juggernaut? They have NO ONE on offense that strikes fear in me.

Maybe im a stone cold homer but I think Flores is going to have this team ready to go. You dont think they hear the 0-16 predictions? The insults? Miami will win this game. Feel different pm me

Last edited:
What if we beat the Ravens Sunday?

Well, it's the NFL. You know, any given Sunday...

That said, our current roster has 12 players who weren't here a week ago. Nearly 1/4 of our roster is brand new. That may be an NFL first this close to the 1st game of the season. 2 of those brand new players are penciled in as starters on our opening depth chart.

Our projected opening day O-line consists of 1 of the worst rated tackles in the NFL last year in Davenport & an undrafted rookie FA in Calhoun. 2 of our starting WR's ended last season on IR, with Wilson coming back just last week. Our starting defense consists of 4 guys who weren't on the team last year & 1 who wasn't on the team last week. You can't have any kind of continuity when many of these these guys have practiced together less than a month & some of them less than a week. If Miami keeps this game close & doesn't get blown out, Flores should get coach of the week honors.

I am so very tempted to take the Fins and the points because:

1. Week One
  2. Dolphins D
  3. Lamar Jackson was exposed in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom