What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the key to beating Josh Allen and getting past buffalo?

Splitting with them and winning more games otherwise.

We dont play Buffalo 17 times, we play them twice.

I don't think Miami is far away really. I'm a believer in tua and if hes the same guy at bama, its going to cause major issues for buffalo. I also respect flores and his no nonsense culture building. I think buffalo is obviously really good, but theres serious questions about the pass rush. The draft obviously proved that. Buffalo is a really good team with a really good qb. Buffalo is not a great team and Allen isn't great yet.... its extremely hard to find but buffalo is a great pass rusher away from getting to the next level imho

Miami's weapons rival anyone and the depth is getting better. The last game of the year is a bit of a mirage on the gulf between the two teams.

Watching both games from last year and honestly im suprised Miami didnt double dip on pass rushers in the 1st. Wr class was extremely deep
are you suggesting philips at 6 and rousseau at 18 ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? OMG

We need players that can pressure him, and once he takes off- someone to spy him. That guy has to have speed and agility, to be able to stay with Allen. He beats you with his legs and arm, and itā€™s a lethal combo.

Baker seems like the best spy option for him at the moment, but we are going to need to get better in general on defense. Our secondary didnā€™t fare well at all last year either vs them. I think we have good pieces back there so many focusing on the front 7 is more urgent next off season

We need players that can pressure him, and once he takes off- someone to spy him. That guy has to have speed and agility, to be able to stay with Allen. He beats you with his legs and arm, and itā€™s a lethal combo.

Baker seems like the best spy option for him at the moment, but we are going to need to get better in general on defense. Our secondary didnā€™t fare well at all last year either vs them. I think we have good pieces back there so many focusing on the front 7 is more urgent next off season
I was going to say Holland would be a good spy - then I googled Josh and confirmed that the guy is 6'5 / 240 lbs. That is a load even for Jerome Baker.

I think we're doing all the keys

1) Being able to put up points on offense....We've added in that department
2) Being able to put pressure on Allen and limit BIG plays on back end...We've add to address those things.

Last edited:
I said it in the other thread but I really want Miami opening day in Miami. The nostalgia is electric

The Bills biggest problem right now is thinking they are elite with the Chiefs. They very well may be but I think a lot of teams directly behind them might catch them off guard from time to time, Dolphins included.

Pressure. Their run game was far from spectacular. Unless Moss turns it around and becomes Derrick Henry/ Cook type of RB, beat the pass. The run is easy to stop.

Back
Top Bottom