What Is The "worst" Officiating Call Against Miami Ever? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The "worst" Officiating Call Against Miami Ever?

The whole 2nd half of the Dolphins vs. Chargers playoff game, in San Diego. Shula's last year!!!!!:shakeno:

Snow plow maybe. Best ever was Leon Lett vs. Dallas on T-Giving.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this call but it's pretty ironic now that Daunte is our QB. In a game at Minn. the play clock fell to zero and the viks snapped the ball. While some of the Phins players were standing around, Pepp threw a TD to Randy Moss. The Dolphins lost the game on that ridiculous Anderson FG....the league later apologized to the Phins for the missed delay of game call.

INPHINITY said:
Every time i see you post it makes me smile, just to know that being a jets fan makes you so miserable that you try to look for redemption here is funny to me. If you want you can become a Phins fan, we know you want to or else you would'nt be here so much. So come along and join a winning team, it feels great! :D

redemption? I am trying to explain the rule to people who don't know the rule.

The whole 2nd half of the Dolphins vs. Chargers playoff game, in San Diego. Shula's last year!!!!!

shula's last year was '95, the SD game was in '94.

keys_finfan said:
I think that is the worst officiating call ever, I still hate the buckeyes to this day for that very reason...In my opinion, the Miami Hurricanes won the championship in 2002...I watched the game on ESPN classic a few months ago, and i got even more pissed off then when i first saw the call!:fire: :fire: :fire:

Wow....your team got outplayed from start to finish..and ofcourse "you got robbed"..whatta scapecoat!! The penalty was OBVIOUS!! The sooner you guys stop acting like children and admidt when you get an azz whoopin the beter off you'll be!! There wasnt a person in the stadium who didnt know it was a penalty....stiffin up that upper lip canes fans you got beat..learn to take losses like men.

..Just read the article below.

Back
Top Bottom