What Is The "worst" Officiating Call Against Miami Ever? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is The "worst" Officiating Call Against Miami Ever?

Miami @ NYJ 200?

Miami @ NYJ

Ray Lucas scrambled to right and throws to Chambers.

CC makes a amazing catch he controlled the ball with both hands, and called like TD, but Edwards throw the red flag. The spanish journalists call him suck 'cause that was a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they don't believe the ref calls like NO CONTROL
right Chambers loose the control after put the feets inthe end zone and falls to the ground with the ball on front, but TD it's if U got the control when put UR feet on the ground, and CC did, was a incredible TD. then we made forced to make a FG (was good) but we loose in this drive 3 or 4 points, and we loose that game for this points.:fire: :fire: :fire:

the jerome bettis call with the heads or tails that was funny you hear bettis say heads and the refs says heads and gives it to the other team, the look on bettis faces tells it all

DBoston80 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: ..Whatever makes you feel better bud...it was a late call..but it was OBVIOUS!!! You got outplayed and the better team won.:wink: :tongue:

Wrong. It was a horrible call and not obvious at all, and the better team was robbed by the refs.

I'd have to agree that the worst call was the Natrone Means call in the 94 playoff game against San Diego.

Rick 1966 said:
I'd have to agree that the worst call was the Natrone Means call in the 94 playoff game against San Diego.

agreed, i'm still sour about that. that was prob. the best fin team in the last 15 years, and we could have been the team that got destroyed by the niners in the super bowl.

nyjunc said:
That was the proper call. The rule is the receiver must have possession in bounds w/ 2 feet which Chambers had BUT also must retain complete possession when they hit the ground and the ball juggled as he hit the ground. We had that exact same ruling go aginst as at NE in '03 and this year against NO on a would be TD by Coles.
Bull **** that ball didnt juggle not one freakin CM you better check your eyes. He snaged that **** out of the air drug his feet fell out of bounds all while maintaining complete control. The worst call I have seen in my entire life. I know what the rules are and they screwed that call up. I remember they had the voting on Sunday night football at that time from the fans and 98% of all of the viewers said it was a TD.

WooDaviDolphins said:
Miami @ NYJ

Ray Lucas scrambled to right and throws to Chambers.

CC makes a amazing catch he controlled the ball with both hands, and called like TD, but Edwards throw the red flag. The spanish journalists call him suck 'cause that was a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they don't believe the ref calls like NO CONTROL
right Chambers loose the control after put the feets inthe end zone and falls to the ground with the ball on front, but TD it's if U got the control when put UR feet on the ground, and CC did, was a incredible TD. then we made forced to make a FG (was good) but we loose in this drive 3 or 4 points, and we loose that game for this points.:fire: :fire: :fire:

It was the CORRECT CALL! Learn the rule, it has happened to the Jets a few times since that play costing us 2 games. trust me it was correct.

Bull **** that ball didnt juggle not one freakin CM you better check your eyes. He snaged that **** out of the air drug his feet fell out of bounds all while maintaining complete control. The worst call I have seen in my entire life. I know what the rules are and they screwed that call up. I remember they had the voting on Sunday night football at that time from the fans and 98% of all of the viewers said it was a TD.

It didn't? You might want to watch the tape again. I have it if you want me to send you a copy.

i really cant remember too many but the one were ronnie brown got the fumble on the goal line that wasnt a fumble it was pretty obvious to me but whatever i think there might be some changes in officiating with the new comish

By Far The Worst Call Against The Fish Ever Is A Call Against The Chargers In The Playoffs About Ten Years Ago. Natron Means Stepped Out Of Bounds On The 2 Or 3 Yard Line And The Official Missed It, Called It A Td, And The Bolts Won The Game. I Believe That This Was The Catylist For Shula To Get On The Instant Replay Bandwagon "big Time"...

The two worst both involved NE -
1) Allowing NE to bring out a friggin SNOWPLOW to clear the spot of snow and ice.
2) The phantom PI on Jamar Fletcher.

Rick 1966 said:
Wrong. It was a horrible call and not obvious at all, and the better team was robbed by the refs.

Right on man, I watched it again a few weeks ago and I still don't see the P.I. If anything there was P.I. on BOTH guys thus offsetting penalties. The thing that bothered me the most was the fact it took the ref forever to even pull the flag out of his pocket. The whole UM team was on the field before he even reached for the flag.

..:sidelol:

Lets just say.. that one game we had like 15-19 penalties in was JUST HORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

But man when it comes to bad calls... the dolphins are the ones that get SCREWED...

vs. Ohio State... National Championship Game... That OT Pass Interference call from other side of the field!! :tantrum:

LarryFinFan said:
That wasn't a throw..he purposely fumbled the ball into the endzone where ony his guy could recover...they have since changed the rules so that won't happen, but it ended a dynasty...Czonka, Kiick, and Warfield defected to the WFL after that season...

No, you're thinking of a different Raider game. The play that beat Miami in Czonka/Kiick/Warfield's last season was a pass: Stabler was in the process of being dragged down and he lobbed the ball. It came down to a receiver in the end zone with three defenders around him.

The intentional forward fumble was also Oakland, but it was years later and wasn't against the Dolphins.

i think the last game against new england in like 2000 when tom brady threw it deep and the reciever missed it and we got pass interference called on us and there was no contact!!!!!!!! and they got the ball on the 1 yd line and scored with seconds left i was soooo ##%$^&#&#^**$&(%$&#((^*)%(!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Back
Top Bottom