What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now?

Personally mine is having two offensive coordinators. Its impossible for two people to always be on the same page, concessions have to be made and when struggles occur I think we are bound to have finger pointing and disgruntled offensive players.

My other biggest worry is the schedule. Being real, a lot of our success was due to playing weak teams or teams at the right time.

Jets twice, Niners crippled, Bengals without Burrow.

So what are your biggest concerns, as of now before the draft you feel might keep us from contending?

Is it a player, a position, a coach? Just interested what we think now vs what we may all think as the season approaches and starts.

Agree. Not because there are no other concerns, but those are known. The draft will help most of those. OCs? Fans have no background. No evidence. No experience. At least fans have tape on the rookies.

Good question. I would say the strength of the division, followed closely by the quality of teams in the AFC.

Miami went 10-6 and missed the playoffs, last year. Buffalo is really good, New England should be better, who knows with the Jets. But they will probably struggle year one with a rookie quarterback most likely starting.

The AFC has KC, Buffalo, Indianapolis, and Cleveland as probably the top four teams. Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee and Miami figure to be in the mix, but can't discount a resurgence from NE.

I never worry about things I have no control over. I just hope they get the OL fixed and they get a WR and RB who will be an upgrade over what they have right now.

That Finheaven becomes even more unbearable and the second guessing from the armchair GM's starts on Thursday night and continues until February 12, 2022.

My biggest worry is that Josh Allen ups his game. I am hoping he had an exceptional year last season and he slips a little and the accuracy issues are a real thing with him and not something he overcomes. We need to beat the Bills, it isn't New England any more, so my concern is the competition getting better as we try to catch up and pass them.

My biggest concern is Tua. If he is able to take a big step forward our division will not be a concern, we should be able to win there and we will become fierce competition throughout the AFC.

I'm most concerned (so not using the term "worry") about things that are less obvious. Tua needing to become a good or great QB is the most important thing, but obvious. I'll echo a previous poster - I'm concerned our defense got it done through blitz schemes, 3rd and 4th down stops, and takeaways. Big plays that tend to regress to the mean. The basic yards allowed per play was not very good. I so hope I'm wrong and the D keeps it up.

My biggest concern is we miss out on the top 2 playmakers with the trade to 6. Followed by us taking a OL in 1st 4 picks or Grier just making safe picks.

Back
Top Bottom