What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now?

Good question. I would say the strength of the division, followed closely by the quality of teams in the AFC.

Miami went 10-6 and missed the playoffs, last year. Buffalo is really good, New England should be better, who knows with the Jets. But they will probably struggle year one with a rookie quarterback most likely starting.

The AFC has KC, Buffalo, Indianapolis, and Cleveland as probably the top four teams. Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee and Miami figure to be in the mix, but can't discount a resurgence from NE.
I assume the afc won't look as competitive as last year. This past year the AFC accounted for 4 of the top 5 picks in the draft. Two teams of which were tanking hard. There won't be many games where teams are going to grab a couple wins.

So it will be interesting to see if teams like the browns who kept getting by on their schedule are actually back or just another 2016 dolphins.

My biggest worry is for us to screw up this draft.

"Man, I'm telling you, I got a bad feeling about this drop."
R8428b639017450e14855d9c0e2babfb1

That we’re going to have to endure what seems like a 20th season in a row with a **** OL.
Pretty much this. So many think our O-line is fine but last year we were almost the worst team in the NFL when it came to giving our QBs time to throw.
I think our average was 2.2 seconds before pressure. Terrible.

I assume the afc won't look as competitive as last year. This past year the AFC accounted for 4 of the top 5 picks in the draft. Two teams of which were tanking hard. There won't be many games where teams are going to grab a couple wins.

So it will be interesting to see if teams like the browns who kept getting by on their schedule are actually back or just another 2016 dolphins.
Good point. A lot changes from year to year in the NFL.

A team could also emerge that nobody expects.

Mine is not getting a legit RB. We have a chance to get one. I hope they don't screw that up.

Having the same "scares no one" run game we fielded last year and leaving tua to be peyton manning, which he is not that type of gunslinger scares me crapless. We give tua a big time rb, tua becomes nfl caliber WINNER. Without one, tee up the pass rushers and watch tua tumble, play after play after play. One dimensional offenses go nowhere and ones who feature a player who is not a gunslinger get stopped!! Rb is the most important position for tua's growth and success.

Its simple nfl....., you give a defense TWO things they absolutely have to account for on EVERY play and you have a big time offense that WINS. You don't? The playoff/superbowl contending defenses will shut your one trick offense down.

And all this "rb's don't matter any more is senile rubbish. Ask ryan tannehill and titan fans. Show me a team that doesn't line up a rb on 99.85% of snaps. They do. So that points to relevance, not un relevant.

My biggest concern is that Tua becomes the greatest QB in league history by mid season and Dan has a nervous breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom