What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your biggest worry for the season, as of now?

That I can't even watch a few games without my IBS acting up (especially if at Hard Rock)
For real? I've been dealing with that (IBS) for a number of years now.

Just awful.

You follow the FODMAP?

For real? I've been dealing with that (IBS) for a number of years now.

Just awful.

You follow the FODMAP?
No to FODMAP, and periodically when stressed.. but since a relative suggested my doc prescribe low level paxil, that coupled with a bunch of immodium has minimized the symptoms.

I'm most concerned (so not using the term "worry") about things that are less obvious. Tua needing to become a good or great QB is the most important thing, but obvious. I'll echo a previous poster - I'm concerned our defense got it done through blitz schemes, 3rd and 4th down stops, and takeaways. Big plays that tend to regress to the mean. The basic yards allowed per play was not very good. I so hope I'm wrong and the D keeps it up.

Worry, concern, to me its the same difference. I'm not implying you're so worried you can't sleep at night.

If we end up with no real offensive weapons for Tua, and DP and PW stay hurt a lot.

Biggest worry is always some team remaining unbeaten to Thanksgiving and beyond. I can't handle that.

Eventually my worry is I'll start losing memory of the early '70s

It’s all about Tua and whether he is great or poor/average. If Tua isn’t the real thing, then this franchise is still a long way from making real noise in the division.

Others have said it...

The only real worry is whether Tua is good enough.

If our main concern isn’t whether we have a QB or not then what are we doing here?

My biggest worry is we're drafting the players the Houston Texans want; and then they'll all, with Tua, be traded for Watson.

My biggest worry is that I don’t think I can wait another 4 months for the season to start.

Would love for us to find a stud cover safety somewhere in the draft. I do think Noah takes a big jump and eventually makes Howard or Jones expendable

Back
Top Bottom