What is your current age? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your current age?

I ask this to see who I am talking with.
A lot of people on here know so much about this team. It leaves me to believe we have an abundance of middle age people like myself.
I'm 48 going on 37 years as a Dolphin fan.
58....Native Floridian who switched allegiances as a boy from bandwagon Packer fan to the Dolphins when Shula arrived in 1970.

Watched 5 Super Bowl appearances in 15 years and of course...the perfect season.

38...going to be 39 Friday :cheers:

This is a spectacular thread because I never knew how many elder statesmen there were on this board. I put substantially more stock in the words of people who have been around the block a few times.

Not going to sugarcoat how I became a fan...right around the time I was looking to break free of my family’s Giants fandom in NJ, Ace Ventura came out and I loved it.

....27 years later, being a Dolphins fan has turned me into a modern day Ray Finkle, complete with creepy attic and a projector that plays the Ted Ginn draft over and over.

My current and voltage age are shockingly the same.

The sum of my 2 digit age is 9.

My 2 digits multiplied together = 18

Interesting any sum of 9 when multiplied by ANY number will always sum back to 9!

For example 9 x (pick any number) = (add the sum across until reduced to a single digit = 9)

9 x 4625 = 41625 4+1+6+2+5 = 18 1+8 = 9 9 x 88623074 = 797607666 7+9+7+6+0+7+6+6+6 = 54 5+4 = 9

I've used this as a trick to demonstrate my amazing physic abilities from time to time...

May the power of 9 bring you much joy + happiness!

BNF

My current and voltage age are shockingly the same.

The sum of my 2 digit age is 9.

My 2 digits multiplied together = 18

Interesting any sum of 9 when multiplied by ANY number will always sum back to 9!

For example 9 x (pick any number) = (add the sum across until reduced to a single digit = 9)

9 x 4625 = 41625 4+1+6+2+5 = 18 1+8 = 9 9 x 88623074 = 797607666 7+9+7+6+0+7+6+6+6 = 54 5+4 = 9

I've used this as a trick to demonstrate my amazing physic abilities from time to time...

May the power of 9 bring you much joy + happiness!

BNF

I look at your Avatar and wonder, is he really that ugly, or is that a girl I once woke up with?

I will be 50 next week. My father was stationed in Miami before moving us to New Jersey where I still reside. His whole side of the family is from Puerto Rico and are all huge Dolphins fans hence why I became one. I actually worked in the same complex where the new jets practice facility was built. Now I work or the largest hospital in New Jersey that is the Jets and giants medical center. Last year I broke my 22 year streak of going to a Dolphins home game, I stay at the embassy suites in deerfield beach every year. I love Brus room that is right there, I love Abacoa, Jacaranda and Osprey Point golf courses. See everyone this fall.

Back
Top Bottom