What is your current age? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your current age?

I am 70 but only feel like I am 69. I guess I would feel younger if it wasn’t for the damn arthritis in my back and knees. Yet once you get to my age, you are just thankful to wake up in the morning and see the sun rise.
I have been a Dolphin fan since day one and I was fortunate enough to be in the stands to see Joe Auer return the first kickoff in Dolphin history for a touchdown.

I guess being the only girl can be hard, but don't let it make you not post. Anyone worth their salt will take you serious.

Obviously its 100% your choice though I don't mean to be pushy =]
I've posted plenty of stuff here for years. I have no issue with that. I enjoy the conversations, and nobody has ever deterred me from that, but I took a break for a while due to some of the vulgar comments. Most assume it is only men on here, and some of the comments are pretty offensive, but I get it. I have noticed that a lot of those people have disappeared, so I'm back....

Be 58 in a few months. Been a fan since my family would travel to Florida to visit other relatives. It started in 1970. We'd drive from NYC to Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach and Coconut Grove, every June. I fell in love with the team colors and uniforms. Unfortunately I'd only be able to watch the Dolphins against either New York team, on Monday night or when they made the playoffs. Once Directv and the internet were created, Fandom went to another level.

So I'm an old Geezer. Still lovin my fins and finheaven brothers. :cheers:

I'm old as ****, turned 32 back in January.

I was born in Kingston, Jamaica in 1989. My father frequently traveled to SoFlo throughout his early life, and was a huge Dolphins/Marino fanboy. We moved to South Florida when I was 7 years old and got season tickets for the Dolphins and Heat immediately. I've been hooked ever since. The fun thing about being Jamaican is half my family in the US lives in South Florida, and the other half in New York. So we are mostly Dolphins and Jets fans. Lots of fun over the years as you can imagine, lol. My WhatsApp group with uncle's/aunt's/cousins can get pretty nasty between September-January!

RIP Mom.... She wanted to name me after Dan Marino (her lifetime biggest crush) but my father had other plans. I was going to name my son Marino but my wife had other plans as well, lol.

I've posted plenty of stuff here for years. I have no issue with that. I enjoy the conversations, and nobody has ever deterred me from that, but I took a break for a while due to some of the vulgar comments. Most assume it is only men on here, and some of the comments are pretty offensive, but I get it. I have noticed that a lot of those people have disappeared, so I'm back....
The moderators do a great job of trying to get posters to stick to the subject and not attack other posters.They also don’ t tolerate vulgar language. So welcome back and hopefully you will have a better experience this time.

I'm 73 years old

Been a resident of SoFla since 1953
Been a Cane fan since 1954
Been a Dolphin fan since 1966 but didn't see my first game until 1969 as I was a guest of my Uncle Sam from 1966-1969.

My dad and some of his lodge buddies went and bought 4 season tickets apiece the day Joe Robbie stole The Don from the colts. My Dad had those tickets until he passed away in 1991.

Back
Top Bottom