What position will the dolphins take in the 1st round next year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position will the dolphins take in the 1st round next year?

Tiger J - the picture is pretty clear already - 0f the senior QB's, Byron Leftwich is the top rated player in the draft as we stand today. Dave Ragone, Chris Simms, Kliff Kingsbury, Carson Palmer, Jason Thomas and Ryan Schneider are the top seniors. Eli Mannning, Rex Grossman, Casey Clausen and Cody Pickett are the top juniors. Dorsey is a 2nd day player at best.

As for Applewhite, the Patriots signed him.

The guy I want to watch closely is Carson Palmer. He's a very talented player that hasn't realized his potential yet. He's a clone of Troy Aikman, IMO.

The problem with Carson is, if he plays to his potential, then he will jump into the top 10 of the draft. That's how talented he is.

6-5, 230 lbs, forty time is round 4.7, extremely strong arm.

He really looked to be turning the corner during the last part of the season and started playing like he did as a freshman.

I remember seeing him play as a freshman.....all the hype and ability....i thought he was gonna be a star.....oh well, I agree, he would look nice in a Phins' uni.....

Good point Keith but how long have we been saying this about Palmer? Will he ever get it or did his career plateau out after his freshman year?

It depends. Can he do like David Carr did last year and turn a very good second half of his season into a great senior year?

Back
Top Bottom